Chapter 65

Chapter 65

Ye Heng stared blankly. Why did everyone mention Ye Zhou’s name with this tone??

What Ye Heng didn’t know was that Zhou Wendao’s heart was flipping back and forth. Ye Zhou actually had an older brother? Ye Zhou’s older brother actually came to the university? Did Ye Zhou’s older brother know about his and Shang Jin’s matter?

Zhou Wendao thought for too long and Ye Heng couldn’t help but interrupt him. “Classmate?”

Zhou Wendao came back to his senses and quickly cleared his throat. He asked tentatively, “You…are really Ye Zhou’s brother? Blood brother?”

Ye Heng was baffled, but still replied, “Blood brother, so…do you know Ye Zhou?”

Zhou Wendao lowered his head and sighed. Should he say he knows him or not? Knows him or not?

It was obviously the behavior of concealing something, and it made Ye Heng mistakenly think that Ye Zhou was like he’d imagined: he was in a difficult situation at school.

Now that nothing was clear, Zhou Wendao didn’t dare to rashly tell Ye Heng about Ye Zhou living outside. He asked suspiciously, “Since you’re his brother, you didn’t talk to Ye Zhou before? It’s just making a phone call.”

“I came in a hurry and forgot to say. I just called and no one answered.”

“So it’s like this…” Zhou Wendao said insipidly. He clenched the snack bag and kept sighing that if he’d known earlier, he wouldn’t buy snacks today. Well, now he was completely unprepared to meet a big Buddha. Seeing that he was going to the boys’ dormitory, Zhou Wendao took a turn to take Ye Heng to the sports field, planning to take him around a lap before bringing him back. It was best to contact Ye Zhou during this time. He took out his phone and said, “I’ll try giving Ye Zhou a call.”

Finished talking, he couldn’t wait to dial the phone number. Hearing the beep in his ear, he kept praying for Ye Zhou to answer the phone.

In the rented room, Ye Zhou’s mobile phone next to the pillow kept flashing, but it was on mute so that Ye Zhou, who had his head tucked in Shang Jin’s arms, didn’t feel it at all.

“Hehehehe…Big Brother, maybe Ye Zhou is busy right now…” Zhou Wendao put his phone back in his pocket and rubbed the sweat on his pants. “I’ll take you back to the dorm first.”

“Is Ye Zhou doing okay at school?”

Because Zhou Wendao was anxious, he’d been absent-minded. So when Ye Heng asked again, he hastily said, “It’s good, it’s good.”

Ye Heng glanced at him with a great deal of distrust in his eyes. With such a perfunctory answer, perhaps Ye Zhou usually wasn’t okay at all?

After walking for nearly a quarter of an hour, Ye Heng suddenly stopped and said, “We’ve just been here.”

A sweat dripped down Zhou Wendao’s forehead. No way!! He’d been found out.

Ye Heng looked directly at him and said, “I’m used to remembering the road in unfamiliar places. Fortunately, I have a good memory. Don’t tell me that a student who’s been here for two years would get lost.”