Chapter 68

Chapter 68

After sending Ye Heng off, Ye Zhou returned home. Shang Jin was holding half a watermelon and digging into it with a spoon.

“It’s almost October and you’re still eating watermelon? Is it sweet?” He walked over and sat on the couch. “I thought that when my brother leaves, I should be relieved, but I didn’t expect to be a bit reluctant.”

Shang Jin dug a spoonful of watermelon and fed it to Ye Zhou. “I think your brother is pretty good.”

Ye Zhou went slowly over, took the watermelon from Shang Jin’s arms and agreed, “I also feel like that. How come I didn’t find it so before?”

“Anyway, he’s coming by the end of the year. After that, you both have time to get along.”

Ye Zhou bit the spoon and teasingly stared at Shang Jin, staring until Shang Jin became baffled.

“What are you doing?”

“I thought you’d be more petty.” After all, if his brother really came, his time with Shang Jin would certainly decrease.

Shang Jin was not worried about it at all. He leaned against the couch and played a mobile game. “What’s wrong with having one more person who loves you?”

He never thought Shang Jin would say such a thing.

Ye Zhou threw the watermelon aside and rolled over to sit on Shang Jin’s lap.

Shang Jin immediately tossed the game to the back of his mind and both his hands lingered on Ye Zhou’s waist. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” Ye Zhou leaned down and kissed Shang Jin’s forehead. “I feel that I like you, that’s all.”

Shang Jin pulled Ye Zhou closer and pressed a kiss on his mouth.

The next day in class, just when Ye Zhou entered the classroom he was pulled aside by Zhou Wendao.

“Did your brother leave?”

“Just left yesterday,” Ye Zhou asked, “What’s wrong?”

Zhou Wendao breathed a long sigh of relief and sad, “Your brother is too scary.”

“Really?” Ye Zhou didn’t think he was scary even when he wasn’t close to his brother before, and he wouldn’t feel like that now.

Zhou Wendao’s arms crossed his chest and he said complacently, “You should also thank me well.”

“Thank you for what?”

“If it weren’t for me being resourceful, not fearing death and taking your brother around the school to delay the time, I’m afraid your relationship with Shang Jin would have been discovered by your brother.”

Liu Yutian came from behind and coughed artificially, “Although it’s fashionable to do good things without leaving your name, you can’t forget the contributions I made the day before yesterday. At that time, I gave Shang Jin a call, how was my acting? I immediately pretended that I was talking to you, but your brother didn’t find out that I called Shang Jin’s phone to find you.”