Bad thoughts, Bad habits

TW - thoughts of self-harm, bad eating habits, mention of scars

wordcount - 918

George nodded and got up the couch slowly, walking over to him and following him outside.

The two stood outside under the full moon, the wind was light sending a nice breeze their way. George stayed dead silent as he waited for Sapnap to speak, he wanted to give him the opportunity to speak his mind without interrupting him. Istead he found himself being pulled into a tight and loving  hug. Sapnap missed giving George random hugs, although it'd only been a 2, 3 days, Sapnap would always give him multiple hugs a day. So when he couldn't, he made him feel sad.

"I don't even know where to begin, I'm sorry I really am." He murmured, only coherent enough for George to make out.

"Its alright, I get it and you've already apologized." He spoke calmly, his tone so gentle it wouldn't frighten a fly. Truth was, he didn't get it. But he did get that Sapnap wasn't thinking straight (yeah, not straight) and he wouldn't, and couldn't hold a grudge against his bestfriend. Even if he tried to, they lived in the same house with Bad and Dream who would constantly pester them to make up.

The two let eachother melt into the hug, George sort of dozing off in his thoughts for the millionth time that day. He'd been doing it all day, he hadn't even been thinking of anything specific. Well, he had. It wasn't something he wanted to think about though. Bad thoughts.

It'd be best to talk to someone about his bad thoughts, but didn't want to overwhelm them right after settling the whole Sapnap and Dream sitch. So, he'd put these feelings and thoughts off until he was alone, alone and could freely act on them. Bad habits.

Joining the hug was Dream, wrapping his arms around both of them and moving slightly. "I see you two have made up." He chuckled. 

Then next to followed outside was Bad, slipping into the hug aswell although he had been undisturbed during the situation. Who wouldn't want a Bad hug?

"Yeah, we have." Sapnap said in a happy and relived tone, a feeling of calmness spreading throughout him.

"I'm gonna make steak, if you guys wanna come and eat." He looked at bad, a questioning look lingering on his facial expression. Bad nodded with a smile  before breaking apart from the group.

You could practically see the hunger in Sapnaps face, as it lit up hearing that Dream was making steak. "Hell yeah!" He spun around quickly as he jogged energetically off into the kitchen, Dreams steak definitely had to be Sapnaps favorite. He had no clue what he did to make it taste so good, but it was the one thing he could actually cook besides mac and cheese.

Dream followed behind Sapnap and Bad as they entered the kitchen.

And then George, was left alone outside.

He sat down on the stone steps and turned over his arm. At an angle, there were visible, shiny scars from his past. Marks that left so many memories, alot of pain, and alot of strength. They held strength, but to George it was pure weakness.

He decided it wasn't best to dwell on the past in that moment, he stood to his feet. He let the breeze sweep through his hair, refreshing him one more time before he went back inside.

"George, come here!" Dream waved, he gestured him to come into the kitchen with his hand.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." He called back, waiting for no further response before he headed off. If he were to stay he'd only be begged to stay a bit longer and eat. He didn't want to eat despite the gnawing hunger in his stomach, or the way his body felt weak and shaky with the lack of nutrients he was receiving.

He took some clothes from his drawer, remembrance and when he hid his razors there struck through him. Everything seemed to remind him of his temptations.

With his sweats, boxers, and a t-shirt in hand George ambled out to the bathroom. As he walked he could hear the other three laughing and joking around, the savory smell of steak wafted in the house. Georges mouth filled with saliva and hunger, instead of joining them he locked himself in the bathroom and set his clothes on the marble counter.

Opening the shower curtain, he turned the valve to the more warmer side. Unlike Dream, he hated cold showers and loved hot ones. They were soothing. George checked once more to see if the door was locked before stripping of his clothes. They were discarded onto the floor as George stepped into the shower.

The water hit against his hair and trickled down his body and face. He wiped the water from his eyes and tilted his head back, the hot, burning sensation slowed his breathing making him feel calm.

Everything down the drain, and as showers usually do they make anyone feel better for the shortest time. The melted into the burning water, leaning back against the wall. He felt relaxed, refreshed and clean once he lathered a strawberry body wash onto his body.

-

A/N sorry this was such a short chapter, I wanted to get at least something out for yall before I went to bed!! definitely gonna try and get atleast the majority of a chapter done later.