Chapter 11: Welcome to Nazarick!

Satella: "So, we're cool, yeah?"

Said Satella while holding Darkness and Kazuma, who was fainted. (She hold them like a baggage).

Aqua: "Yeah, we're cool."

Satella: "(I wonder what Ainz-san is doing?)"

Subaru: "Satella, When will they wake up?"

Satella: "Kazuma will wake up any moment now-"

Kazuma: *Wakes up* "What happened!?"

Satella: "See?"

But Subaru is worried about Darkness. She almost got suffocated in space after all.

Subaru: "How about Darkness?"

Satella: "Darkness is in a coma state. Maybe at least she sleeps for three days."

Subaru: "For three days!?"

Satella: "We should go to Nazarick as fast as possible. Maybe Ainz knows how to wake her up."

Emilia: "Satella, can't you just teleport us there?"

Satella: "I am not that foolish, Emilia. I can't just teleport there without knowing where it was, even though with a map. If I want to teleport there, I need to predict where it was. Either if it can be sensed by mana detection, or just... normal predictions. I've heard that Nazarick is a scary place undetectable by magic. So I can't teleport there. Plus it can't just be spotted easily with a naked eye."

Kazuma: "Hmm... the more we know."

Satella: "Also... Is it just me or..."

Everyone looks confused.

Satella: "... all of you guys have the feeling that we are being watched?"

Kazuma: "No, I didn't detect enemies nearby right now. Maybe it was just your imagination."

Emilia: "It's getting late. We should hurry."

The sky turns dark with glowing dots. It was night time now.

Satella, who was in the lead, stopped.

Rem: "What's wrong, Satella-sama?"

Satella: "Looks like we have to go in this forest. Just how far is Nazarick?"

She was right. They have been walking for an hour. Going in the forest would make sense because Nazarick is well hidden. The forest is full of dark-wood themed trees.

Satella: "Do not let our guard down! We never know if there is an enemy."

Satella: (I hope Ainz will not mistaken us as an enemy.)"

================================================================================

After the effects of the item disappeared... (And that was like 30 minutes later from the last chapter.)

Ainz: "Oh, NOOO!"

Ainz is freaking out right now...

He looks at his throne room. The throne room is completely messy. Pillars are broken, carpets and banners are torn, cracks on the walls, doors are broken down. The throne itself is fine, which is a relief, since the throne is a World Item.

Albedo and the Pleiades kneel before Ainz.

Albedo: "Please forgive us with your punishments, Ainz-sama!  

Ainz: "No, It's my fault that I collect 8 of them in one place without knowing the true power of that item."

Narberal: "Please know your place, Ainz-sama."