Chapter 75 (extra)

Afterwards...

About Sister-in-Law~

It seemed that there wasn't much difference between the life of a graduate student and previously. Even the campus was still A Uni's main campus. The two didn't live in the graduate dormitory and continued to live in their rental apartment.

Ye Heng's work on this side was going very well and he was now thinking about buying a house.

In this regard, Ye Zhou and Shang Jin were strongly in favor. Shang Jin had raised this matter when Ye Heng came to A City. After all, A City's housing prices would only rise higher and higher. But Ye Heng had downplayed it and pushed it off.

As for the reason for dismissal, Shang Jin was completely speechless and helpless.

"I've decided to buy it next door to you."

"Ah?" Ye Zhou was astonished, "We're not planning to buy a house now."

Ye Heng calmly said, "Then I'll wait."

"Brother, your waiting is all money. Do you expect the price in A City to fall?"

Ye Heng raised his eyes and swept Ye Zhou and Shang Jin with a glance and said, "Otherwise, I'll help you with an advance first?"

Ye Zhou immediately shook his head, "No way."

Ye Heng sighed, "Then I'll keep thinking about it."

Ye Zhou saw Ye Heng's thoughtful look and secretly nudged Shang Jin with his arm.

Shang Jin remained unmoved.

Ye Zhou glanced at Shang Jin and lightly coughed. "That, brother, compared to the house, why don't you find me a sister-in-law first?"

Ye Heng smiled, "This matter depends on fate. Hurrying it still can't be hurried."

"The key is you've been here for two years..." Ye Zhou scratched his head and said, "I haven't seen you very close to any woman. If you like men..." Originally, Ye Zhou intended to let Shang Jin speak on this matter, but in the end, Shang Jin always played stupid and he was anxious on the side. He clearly knew that when he talked to his brother, he always came out on the losing end.

"Stop!" Ye Heng shot him a glance and said, "Don't think that you're gay so everyone around you should like men."

One sentence completely stoppered Ye Zhou's words.

"Ye Zhou got confused from concern." Shang Jin finally took up the topic. He touched Ye Zhou's head and said, "Big Brother is an adult and naturally knows what he wants."

Ye Zhou curled his lips. "It's me meddling."

Ye Heng couldn't bear to see Ye Zhou's good intentions being let down and explained, "It's really that I haven't met the right woman yet. The older we are, the less pure we are towards love. The two people being together, they not only think about personality, ideology or attitude in life, but sometimes even consider family conditions and too many external factors can affect it. It's better for you to completely abandon the interference from the outside world and stay pure."