seventeen - short filler.

Very very SHORT, just a little sumn. 🤪
FOLLOW @kirawritess

Monét knocked on the door of her old apartment, she scrunched up her nose

Monét knocked on the door of her old apartment, she scrunched up her nose. Nelly could've at least upgraded apartments since she sold her off to the highest bidder.

She wasn't looking down at Nelly in any way shape or form but she firmly believed that Nelly could've done better with her apartment since she had money.

The door swung opened and Nelly stood shock, almost like she'd seen a ghost. Monét extended her fist out quickly using her right fist to catch her in the mouth and the left to hit her in the eye. She smirked watching Nelly head fly back. She was almost satisfied, but not until she completely beat her ass. For now, she genuinely wanted to talk, she just needed to get that off her chest.

Nelly was all talk, she had never been about that life. She was loud and very obnoxious, it was a scare tactic, it made Nelly seem scarier than she truly was, but she in reality she was no more than bite. Monét on the other hand was silent but deadly. She allowed you to do things that she excused until she just couldn't excuse it anymore.

Monét excused Nelly actions for as long as she could, she ignored it when she sold her to someone named after the Devil. Monét was very forgiving, she accepted her reality with Samael. Chanel got under Monét's skin when she found her way to the police station, strike two. Chanel lied to the officers, and for JUST a second, she felt like it was like it genuine, as if someone from her family finally cared about her, when in reality Nelly only wanted money... strike 3. Nelly only knew how Monét was living from Instagram. She didn't know the real Samael, for all she knew he could've held her as a prostitute or a sex slave and that pissed Monét off so much.

"I didn't come here to beat yo ass. I mean, we both know I could easily kill you and have my baby hide the body that you'd never be found." Monét held a sinister grin not knowing if she was truly about what she spoke of.  " The very harsh truth is you wouldn't even be missed. I really should lay my hands on you, stomp on your fucking face, but I know you wouldn't fight back and I'm not even a weak bitch like that." Monét chuckled sitting on the black sofa eyeing her cousin who was still in pain.

"Your plan back fired, you could've at least sold me for a couple millions, you are a cheap ass hoe, I'm very disgusted." Monét smiled at Nelly scanning the apartment "howeveeeeer, me and Samael? We're on amazing terms, that's really my baby. Dick is amazing... he buys me what I want. I'm living the life I've always wanted."

Monét leaned forward feeling the need to tease Nelly more. "The endless amount of designer.... his mom even loves me, she calls me her daughter. This didn't break me, it made me stronger—but you? You are a weak ass bitch." Monét eyed Nelly with ever step she stook. "You've always wanted to be me. I've always been prettier, a better personality, better dressed..."

Monét didn't want it to come to this, she ignored everything Nelly had done her whole life, she made her feel bad for being dark skin, she screamed how much prettier she was, she always made her feel like she was better than Monét. Now it was her turn.

"You know what? I'm going to let it go. You are my fucking COUSIN, NELLY! You let me go to a man that you knew was dangerous. I already lost my parents. I was healing from it, and you put me in a position where I wanted to fucking kill myself. I came here because I thought you'd help me get my mind off of it then you put me in a bad position. For money! If I died that would've been over YOUR head, my death would've been on YOUR hands. I had to live with it, I had to adjust because of a decision you made." Monét didn't realize she was crying.

"Thank you, because I'm with a man that has learned to treat me better, he loves me, he shows me off. He's better than anyone I've ever dealt with." Monét chuckled "I'm in clothes I could only dream of, I rode on a fucking jet."

"I'm sorry Monét" Nelly apologized to an unphazed Monét she didn't even reach out to see if she was okay. She didn't care.

"Your money must be low" Monét chuckled. Nelly sat quietly.

Yanna walked out of the room and Monèt smirked harder "oh the bitches are working together, why am I not surprised? You still mad I'm riding Samael dick? Yeah, he left you for me baby." Monét teased, she was more than ready to swing at Yanna.

Yanna smirked, grabbing the gun from her purse, shooting Monét in her chest causing her to fly back. Nelly stopped her eyes widened staring at the body on the floor.

Nelly watched Yanna stand in shock, stepping back she grabbed Yanna's lonely phone off the counter rushing off to the bathroom calling the police. "My name is Yanna, I'm calling from 823 Ralph Ave. I shot Monét Noelle Mitchell, the fiancé of Samael... I need you to get here."

Hiding Yanna's phone, Nelly rushed out the bathroom pretending to be on Yanna's side "We need to do something with her body... I have a blanket." Yanna rushed to the back room grabbing the blanket off of the bed. In reality she was just was trying to waste time.

"Yanna calm down, we're going to get her out of here. They'll never know..." Nelly  attempted to calm Yanna down and after 10 minutes the sirens made her panic more. "There's always sirens, it's New York" Nelly spoke trying to bring Yanna down once again, when her breathing became steady she watched her cousin breathe out on the floor. The door was pushed open moments later and the police arrested both Yanna and Nelly.

The ambulance rushed over to Monét's lifeless body, checking her pulse and in those moments they tried to save Monét although her body looked lifeless, her brown skin no longer held the vibrancy that it used to. Monét was gone and it caused hell and havoc over New York.

———

The end.

Just a joke.