Ch.1: Old Memories Locked Away (part 3 FINAL)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

You felt the bed dip as Husband sat on it. Soon after, a pair of strong arms wrap itself around your smaller frame.

He gave you a kiss on the temple before cuddling and pulling the comforter over the both of you.

"Hey, Husband?" He intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Hmm?" Husband hummed as he nuzzled his nose against the back of your neck. He's getting increasingly comfortable around you.

"...Did I like being touched?" You asked. Maybe it wasn't the greatest idea as Husband suddenly became silent.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean—"

"You loved it." You stopped. Husband rubbed your fingers.

"I... loved being touched?" You turned to face him.

"Yes." He cupped your cheek. "You were relentless in your pursuit for hugs, kisses... any skin to skin contact from me. How adorable, I'm happy to see that you retained that trait."

Husband grinned, gently bumping noses with you.

"Oh. Do you like being touched?" You continued.

"If it's from you, of course. Others? I'll chop them into pieces and incinerate them to ashes." You widened your eyes, never expected him to make such extreme remarks.

"That's... interesting." Feeling a bit awkward, you decided to leave it at that.

Now you know that he won't prevent you from asking about your past if it has something to do with your personality.

"...Did I like (favorite food)?"

"Absolutely. You're always craving for it no matter what day of the month it is." Husband looked at you with a half lidded smile.

You tapped your chin, wondering what 'safe' questions you should ask him.

"Cats or Dogs?"

"Dogs all the way." That was a surprise, you always thought that he's a cat person.

"Favorite ice cream flavor?"

"Strawberry."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Red."

"What's your favorite food?"

"Hard to decide on one. I have many."

"Are you scared of spiders?"

"Only if they're human sized."

"Are you scared of heights?"

"I love heights. It makes me feel like the king of the world. Everyone look like ants when you're up there."

"What animal do you think you would you be and why?"

"A Korean Jindo dog. Awfully loyal and protective of its owner. Describes me perfectly, don't you think?"

"What type of music do you like?"

"Techno." Another fact that surprises you. He seem to be a quiet, conservative man.

"What do you like to do in your free time?"

"You."

Husband frowned a bit when the obvious innuendo flew past your head.

"How much wood could a woodchuck chuck?"

"As much wood as a woodchuck could chuck, If a woodchuck could chuck wood."

"Oh wow." You're impressed that he could answer that.

"You're awfully chatty today and I can't believe you remembered that tongue twister... out of all the things." He slurred, Husband seems exhausted.

"Sorry for keeping you up. I wanted get to know you again." You nervously rubbed the back of your neck.

"How darling of you to do so." He chuckled, feeling ecstatic. You enjoyed the brief chin stroke from him.

"As much as I love playing twenty-one questions with you, it's getting late. We should sleep." He yawned.

"Oh..."

"I promise I'll play with you tomorrow. For now, let's call it a day."

"Okay!" You excitedly snuggle deeper into his arms. It's warm and welcoming, making you forget the questionable claims he made earlier, about the entire world out there wanting to see you dead.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You woke up earlier than Husband again. This time, it's because you're hungry.

You used the same tactic like yesterday, by giving him a kiss on the cheek as a friendly reintroduction to the real world.

You hear him grumble and groan about how much he hate his job. You gave him another kiss as the first one didn't really wake him up.

He froze and stared at you wide eyed.

You began to feel threatened, did you do something wrong?

His hands slowly reached out to touch your face. You relaxed into it and let him gently knead your cheeks.

Husband giggled and grinned.

"Never in my pathetic life did I expect this to happen to me, two kisses and you melting into my touch? I must be in heaven... praise that damn pill for letting this happen to me..." He absentmindedly rambled on quiet enough for you not to understand a word.

"What?"

Your question was promptly dismissed with a passionate kiss on the lips.

That was... nice. You liked Husband's touches and kisses very much, it would always send a pleasant jolt of electricity down your spine.

His hands tucked itself under your shirt and began roaming around your bare back. You spasmed from the foreign touches, it was pleasantly confusing.

His fingers traced your neck and natural curves, giving you pleasurable tingles.

"I love you, I love you, I love you..." He chanted between the kisses he planted all over your face. All the while, his hands roaming all over your body.

Maybe you could get used to this.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗

Author's Note: Hi. It's Moonlight Tofu again. This is the final part for the first chapter of 'Husband'. Thank you for reading 'Husband', please leave a vote if you enjoyed reading it. Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Remember, 'yanderes' are not to be desired in real life and I do not condone 'yandere'  practices/ideals at all.

These relationships are disgusting and abusive.

Status: Unedited.

╚═════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ══════╝