CHAPTER 68 : DUMBLEDORE ARRIVES

To say that Sirius was shocked when he saw Dumbledore at his doorstep would be an understatement.

"Why are you here Sir?" Regulus asked out of shock.

"Please Sir, sit" Molly said and the Headmaster smiled and sat down at the chair.

"May we know why you're here, Albus?" Regulus asked.

"Well the Professor from the ministry took over and she wants me down my post" Dumbledore said.

"And now she's the Headmistress of Hogwarts, and I'm in hiding" He continued

"Are the kids safe?" Diana asked, she as well just came in and overheard the conversation, Dumbledore turned and smiled.

"Yes they are indeed safe" Dumbledore said, but Diana knows he's not entirely sure.

"Athena, and Severus will be my eyes there while I stay here" Dumbledore said, and they nodded.

"But Sir can you tell us what happened?" Sirius asked.

"I believe you have your answer, right there" Dumbledore said as he pointed at an owl, it was Hedwig.

Remus opened a window and let the owl in, and took the letter attached to it.

"Read it aloud Remus" Dumbledore said and Remus nodded.

"Dear Padfoot,

This is Harry, Scorpius, and Archer writing to you, we'll cut to the chase.

Remember Dumbledore's Army, which we formed to learn Defence Against The Dark Arts?

Guess what Umbitch- Umbridge found out, language Scorp- you're voice is getting to the quill Harry.

As we were saying this is Scorpius by the way, Umbridge found out about our little club, and insisted that we were forming a crew to take the ministry down.

Now Umbridge- well let's just say thanks to her Dumbledore is nowhere to be found, and it looks like Umbridge will be Headmistress.

And all of us and when I mean all of us, I mean, The DA, is going to have Detention at the Great Hall, with the Pink Toad's bloody quills how thrilling.

Even if you're a first year, you're not an excuse, you'll be writing with the damned quills, I for myself had enough of it, and being a Slytherin it saddens poor Umbridge.

This is Harry, and Archer, I think he already said everything, so don't worry, we've faced worst than this.

I mean I faced Voldemort tons of times.

And I was always with him with his Adventures, so we'll be fine.

Lot's of love

-A, H, & S" Remus said as he read the contents of the letter, and folded it ones more and gave it to Sirius.

Dumbledore was about to speak when someone emerged from the fireplace, Remus looked behind him and saw Athena brushing the dust from her dress.

Remus offered his hand, but Athena declined it politely, and straightened her cardigan, and looked at Dumbledore.

"Sir I'm afraid Umbridge has been changing the school" Athena said as she uneasily, stood beside Remus.

Sirius and Diana saw this and smiled, at least they were making a little progress.

"What is she doing?" Dumbledore asked, Athena pursed her lips, and spoke.

"Sir she hung rules, I wouldn't say that they're useless, but Sir they're pointless, no one's aloud to have fun, and-" She cutted her words to take a deep breath, the others looked at her curiously, as if telling her to continue.

"And their Detention will begin before the fifth year's take their O.W.L.'s" She said, and Dumbledore nodded.

"For now you and Severus will need to help eachother" Dumbledore said and Athena nodded.

"I'll be on my way Sir, Umbridge might suspect, that a professor's missing" Athena said, and Dumbledore nodded.

When Athena left, all of them were silent, Diana looked at Remus and raised an eyebrow, Sirius looked at him as well this time with a smirk.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" Remus said as he looked around he was given looks.

"I supposed I can call Athena back" Dumbledore said with a smile.

"W- Sir what do you mean?" He asked still puzzled.

"You're still in love with the same person you met at the train at second year" Sirius said with a smirk.

"No" Remus defended.

"Yes" Diana said.

"Ms. Lupin, the next time you do visit the Infirmary, take a quick detour to Athena's chamber, and tell her that I need her to report here as soon as possible" Dumbledore said and Diana nodded.

Everyone went back to the things they were doing before Dumbledore had came in.

"Not that I'm interfering Love, but don't you think we should help the two back together?" Sirius said as they laid at the bed.

"I know that we should help, I offered Remus the same thing, but all he said was he was going to make it up ti Athena" Diana said and Sirius sighed.

"Not in this pace he's not, I saw him making a move earlier, bur damn that isn't enough" Sirius said and Diana sighed.

"It wasn't easy for us as well" Dian said as she caressed Sirius' cheek.

"I know" Sirius said with a small chuckle and pulled Diana closer to him.

"And without you, if we didn't got back together I already lost my mind, without you I'm not who I am" Sirius said and placed a kiss at her forehead.

"I was so angry at you" Diana said as she hugged Sirius.

"But I can never hate you" She said and looked up to meet Sirius' eyes.

"Really?" He asked like a child and Diana only nodded as a response.

---

:))