⌦𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄

➮𝐅𝐁𝐈 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑
➮𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━

"Agent Tsukishima!" The blonde turned around to the voice calling out to him, "You're on the Kitagawa case right?" The other agent, Sato, caught up to the blonde, files in his hand while his eyes were frantic, locking onto the taller brown ones above him.

"I am." Kei answered simply and Sato breathed a sigh of relief while gathering the papers and files in hand, shoving them in front of the blonde who took them in his hand while explaining, "They have a potential subject they want you to interview, he's being held in interrogation room 9."

The blonde nodded and walked away from Sato down halls and passing cubicles with loud calls and keyboards clacking until he reached the ninth room, opening the door and stepping inside, another agent- Agent Takagi, a middle-aged man with dark, slick back hair and a grey suit, the typical resting face that made him seem softer than his looks- looked at him while greeting him and gesturing to the seat beside him which tsukishima took. The blonde's eyes locked on the dark blue ones in front of him almost immediately and saw the tiny smirk on his lips before it dropped to return stoical.

"And whose this Takagi- sorry, Agent Takagi~?" The smaller, blue-eyed boy in front of tsukishima asked while keeping his eyes on tsukishima.

"Agent Tsukishima. He'll do the remainder of your interrogation because you aren't saying anything to me."

"Well, Agent Tsukishima~ I'm Kageyama Tobio," he held out his hand, "nice to meet you."

"Hands to yourself please." Kei answered and watched as Tobio retracted his hand and returned it to the other in his lap, "I'm assuming you already know why you are here?"

"Yeah I do, Mr.Takagi over here repeated it 5 fucking times." Tobio glared at the agent beside the blonde while Kei moved on, "Good. So what is your relationship with the victims?"

"Who were they again?" Tobio tilted his head slightly, while Kei remained with his eye contact dead on Kageyama's.

"Kindaichi Yuutarou, Kunimi Akira, and Iwaizumi Hajime."

"Oh right, they were on my old volleyball team in middle school, that's all." Tobio shrugged.

"All three?" Takagi looked up from the note he was taking as Kageyama nodded, "I see." Takagi showed the note to Kei who glanced at it and read the writing on it while Tobio examined his nails.

'the murders could be linked to that entire team, the only two who remain alive on it is Oikawa Tooru and him'

Kei looked up from the note to Takagi who rose both eyebrows, awaiting a response. The blonde blinked a few times, not responding as he turned to Tobio.

"Was there bad blood on the team, someone who was bullied or hated the others?" Tobio looked up from his nails, silent for a few moments before speaking up, "No, not really. Why? Do you think the entire teams getting murdered?" Kei would've applauded the excellent performance the man across before him was putting on but rather, praised him with his eyes.

Kei hummed and moved onto the next question, "Do you know anyone who would hate the victims- or your old team- enough to kill them?"

Tobio thought about it for a moment, "I guess the sore losers that couldn't play properly and lost the match. That's all I can think of."

Takagi's mouth dropped and let out a soft scoff which made both the blonde and raven look at him.

"What? It's the truth agent." Tobio shrugged and Takagi shook his head, running a hand through his hair.

"Moving on-" Kei was interrupted by the door opening and a loud, booming yell vibrating through the room while slamming the door behind him.

"YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED HIM AREN'T YOU?!"

Tobio tilted his head, "I don't know what you're talking about~"

"YOU MURDER. YOU KILLED MY BOY. WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO TO DESERVE THAT?!" the agent's voice only got louder and Takagi got up to restrain him from harming Tobio.

"You're going to have to elaborate on who you're talking about agent."

"Mr. Iwaizumi, I know you're grieving but you can't barge in on an interrogation." Kei pinched the bridge of his nose while Tobio let out an 'oh'

"So Hajime was your kid? My condolences." Tobio pushed out his bottom lip, only instigating the seething agent further, "Look, I'm sorry your kid was shot, but at least it wasn't as bad as the others."

Takagi's grip loosened a little and his eyes had widened while Kei sighed.

"Oh, oopsies~ I wasn't supposed to say that was I." Tobio pursed his lips as Kei looked over to the smaller boy, a simple look setting in a plan in motion.

"We never told you how the victims were killed." Takagi had already managed to calm down Agent Iwaizumi so they could form a proper arrest.

"Yeah yeah, I know, well, I guess now that it's out there I can just say that Agent Iwaizumi, I really am sorry about Hajime, I would've let him leave if Kindaichi hadn't called him in a hurry after running away from me." Tobio stood up and stretched while Takagi had warned him to stand still with his hands in the air.

BANG.BANG.

With two silenced shots, the two agents fell to the floor and Kei put his gun away while Tobio crossed his arms, looking at the two bodies on the floor piled on top of each other.

"Awh~ kinda wanted him to forgive me." Tobio kneeled down poking at the cheek of the last living Iwaizumi.

"Do you really think that he would have forgiven you?" Kei walked beside Tobio who stood up, "Maybe, it was worth a shot." Tobio shrugged then looked up to the blonde.

"This doesn't look great does it?" Tobio asked the blonde who sighed yet again and nodded.

"No, it doesn't. All we can do now is get out of here before other agents come. The silencer should've bought us a few minutes."

"Are you arresting me or saving those for later?" Tobio watched the blonde take off the handcuffs from the table, "If it was the latter, that's kinky."

Kei snorted and then Tobio slapped his hands over his wrists, "Those would leave bruises you know- like major bruises-"

"Relax baby, it's not for later." Tobio let out a breath and Kei held the handcuffs out in front of the raven who rose a brow, "Woah- don't tell me you wanna do it now-"

Kei rolled his eyes, "No idiot, gotta look convincing so we can leave."

Tobio formed his mouth in an 'o' shape before letting the blonde cuff him, "Let's go-"

"Agent Tsukishima, Kageyama Tobio, you are under the arrest for the murder of Iwaizumi Hajime, Kunimi Akira, Kindaichi Yuutarou, Iwaizumi Matsu, and Takagi Ren." The two looked at the front door where a group of other agents stood, their guns already up and aimed directly at them. Kei took off the cuffs on Tobio and looked up at him, "It was fun while it lasted, hmm?" Tobio smiled and nodded before the agents separated them and arrested them.

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━