27

Chapter 27 The President's Substitute Little Wife 03

    Shen Liuchen's phrase "I am her husband" stunned everyone present.

    Lin Xiaoxiao turned her head and asked Song Jinxi: "He is really  your husband? You got married so young? Is he the one you said that you like?" There were  three questions in a row, and the last question happened to be the main point. Song Jinxi was overjoyed and shook her head again and again.

    "No, I'm not married." She finished, but paused for a while.

    Lin Xiaoxiao snatched the conversation.

    Lin Xiaoxiao looked back at Shen Liuchen: "She's not married. Don't spread lies using  your good looks. Whenever you see a beautiful sister on the road, you will say that she is your wife."

Shen Liuchen glanced at her, "This is us just having fun. What do you know?"

    Lin Xiaoxiao choked, almost speechless. She looked back at Song Jinxi again: "Really?"

    Song Jinxi gave Shen Liuchen a shy look, and tweaked, "Although I don't understand what President Shen meant, but...I know President Shen and have admired him for a long time. ......"

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "......"

    While watching the play, Shen Liujue stepped up, grabbed Lin Xiaoxiao's wrist, and pulled her out.

    "Let's go, people are having fun between couples, what are you messing around." The  assistant also followed the two of them out, and thoughtfully helped to close the door.

    Only Shen Liuchen and Song Jinxi were left in the room.

    A strange and silent atmosphere lingered around the two of them, causing Song Jinxi to subconsciously let go of the sound of breathing.

    All kinds of tension.

    Song Jinxi was still standing under the corner, with her back leaning against the wall. She wanted to see Shen Liuchen a little bit, but she didn't dare to look.

    She lowered her head and lowered her eyes, seeming to see a dark shadow approaching herself, and Shen Liuchen was standing in front of her with one hand slowly touching her neck.

    Song Jinxi: "......???" She was horrified.

    Shen Liuchen supported the wall with one hand, lowered his head against her, and lingered with the other hand on her fair neck.

    "Song Jinxi," he said softly, as if whispering, and slowly said in her ear: "If you dare to die again, I will let everyone in the world be buried with you."

    He said, his big hand stay on her strong artery.

    "...Do you believe it or not?" The suppressed voice was extremely low, like an urging spell.

    A chill rose behind Song Jinxi, praying crazily in the bottom of her heart that the male god didn't really want to attack her.

    Moreover, what he is saying now does not match his current actions at all!

    He said that she was not allowed to die, but in fact, he was...about to be strangle her arteries?

    Shen Liuchen slowly moved closer, leaned to her ear, and looked at her small and cute earlobes very closely.

    He could even see the tiny fluff on it.