(12)

I heard the tv blasting downstairs when I woke up so I rolled over and felt around the bed for Von but he was gone. I heard Dayvon laughing and screaming downstairs then Von said "I'm finna whoop yo ass boy." I got up and stood at the top of the steps watching them chase each other and play fight all over the couch. They had made a mess in the living room so I had a feeling the kitchen was gonna be the same way. Dayvon ran from Von and said "I'm tellin Mama" Von: "I aint even do nun to you 😂. Come here lil folks" Dayvon ran to the bottom of the steps then he seen me and said "Mama he-" Von: "Aht. You tryna lie. How long you been right there?" Me: "I seen everything 🤣. Since y'all wanna play so much tho, both of y'all can help clean up." Dayvon: "Gramma said I'm too little." Me: "Well we not at Gramma's house rn. You can pick up yo toys and stuff." I walked downstairs and in the kitchen then I said "Really Von.." He came in behind me and said "Aye hollup. I got dis" I shook my head then I started laughing and he said "What?" Me: "I love y'all." Dayvon was still sitting in the living room floor with his toys so I cut the tv off and said "I'm not gon keep tellin you lil boy." Dayvon: "Stoppp" Me: "Don't tell me stop. You needa pick up all these damn toys like I said." Dayvon: "I wanna watch tv." Me: "You can do dat when you done." He stared at me then he got up and folded his arms. Me: "Don't start this cus yeen gon like me if I start acting the way you acting." He kicked his toy and said "I wanna watch tv" Von: "Pick up da damn toys" Dayvon: "No" Me: "You got 5 seconds to start pickin em up or you gon get in trouble." Von: "Just pick the toys up lil folks. You gon be able to watch tv after." Dayvon: "I wanna watch it now!" Me: "Dayvon. I am not playin wit yo lil ass." He kept staring at me then he threw himself in the floor and started screaming.

I rolled my eyes then I grabbed his arm and picked him up. He hit me in my face and said "Move!" Von pulled me back and said "Calm down cus I know you gon start yelling." Me: "Dis nigga hit me.." Von picked him up and took him upstairs then I heard him screaming louder. Von: "Stop before I whoop yo ass fr! You too damn old to be acting like dis" I shook my head and started picking up his toys and folding the blanket.  I heard Dayvon say "Shut up!" so I went upstairs and said "You stayin in yo room. Don't think about comin out either." He kept crying then he said "I hate you." Von: "Aye don't say dat" Me: "Hate me all you want to lil man, you still gon be in yo room." Von: "Just go back downstairs." I shut the door and walked back downstairs then I kept cleaning up. Dayvon was still upstairs screaming like somebody was killing him then Von slammed his door and came downstairs. Von: "Damn." Me: "Whatchu do" Von: "I just popped him on his butt. He being dramatic." Me: "Mm. He think I'm playin, he gon sit innat room. Imma bring him his food and see if he gotta go to the bathroom but he aint coming out." Von: "He aint neva acted like dat before." Me: "It's only happened a few times while you was locked up.  He aint did it in a while tho. He don't usually throw fits." I heard something get thrown at the door upstairs so I said "Quit!" Von: "Ion wanna whoop him but if he keep on it's gon happen." I shook my head and walked in the kitchen then he came behind me and said "Just finish the living room and imma do dis in here." Me: "It's just dishes." Von: "Ion care." I gave him a kiss then I went back in the living room and finished cleaning.

About an hour later I went upstairs and walked in Dayvon's room to check on him. He had his sheets, blankets and pillows in the floor, his toys were everywhere and some of his clothes were thrown around. He was sitting in the corner crying and squeezing his teddy bear then I said "I know you lyin... Dayvon." He turned around and said "Hm..." Me: "You betta getcho ass up and clean all this up right now. Put all yo clothes back, pick up all these toys then imma make yo bed." He wiped his face with the back of his hand then he stared at me while he picked up his clothes. Me: "You gotta pee?" He nodded then I grabbed his hand and took him to the bathroom. He came out a few minutes later and said "I need soap." I squeezed some soap in his hands then I pulled the stool out so he could wash his hands over the sink. He went back in his room and finished picking everything up then I said "You done lost yo damn mind today lil boy." He kept sniffling so I got him some tissues and said "Blow ya nose." I remade his bed then I said "Imma get you something to eat." Dayvon: "Can I come out?" Me: "Nope you in time out." He started crying again and I said "Uhnt uhn. You did it to yo self. Whatchu want to eat?" He ignored me and kept crying so I said "Ight. Wheneva you ready you can tell me whatchu want to eat." I walked out and he started screaming so I popped back in and said "Keep on and imma give you sum to cry about. Be quiet" I shut his door and walked downstairs then Von said "Ion like bad kids." Me: "He aint a bad kid he's just hardheaded. He don't eva act like this." Von: "I thought you was makin him some food." Me: "He won't tell me what he wants to eat so imma wait til he stops crying." He sucked his teeth and said "Nah in jail we aint have a choice." Me: "Dis aint jail 🤣" Von: "You treating him like it is. You got him sittin inna room by himself, he aint allowed out, his food gotta be brought to him." Me: "Mm that's called time out. He lucky he pulled this here cus if he was with Momma and Daddy they woulda tore his ass up. Especially for fuckin his room up like that." Von: "Whatchu mean?" Me: "His room was trashed when I went up there. I did that when I was like 7 and my daddy whooped my ass." Von: "I aint neva do dat 😂. I tried to run away once but I aint have nowhere to go so I just came back and got a whoopin."