twenty one

۵ Let's Go To The Beach ۵

Josie's pov

It's been a week since we got back from Rome. Today we were all going to beach to have some fun. We all got a little busy afterwards. Seb picked me up at my place at one. "Hey" I said as we arrived to the beach. I hugged Lizzie and then saw everyone else. Lizzie and I set up our towels to tan.

"You girls are not serious" Mackie said and we smiled at him. We always try our best to tan but I never really tan. It's truly sad. Lizzie was taking a photo then I grabbed a photo of seb running towards me. He picked me up I grabbed on to lizzies feet. I knew where this was going.

Chris grabbed Lizzie by her hands. "Josie let me go!" She yelled as we ran towards the water. "If I'm going down your coming with me wife" I said looking at her. Then we got into the water and it was freezing.

I swam back up to the surface and Lizzie was upset. She gave me the look and I giggled. We swam up behind the boys are tried to get their heads under the water. We aren't that strong though. They just looked at us and laughed. I flipped them off. We were all swimming the hemsworth challenged us to a chicken fight.

I got on seb's shoulders and we were up against Lizzie first. Lizzie put up a tough fight. "Josie hear me out what if we both fall at the same time and go tan" she said and I looked at her with a smirk. "No liz you better fight her" Chris said to her and she smiled.

"Josie princess we need to win" seb said and I giggled. "Ready 1, 2 3" Lizzie said and went back. I stayed on his shoulders so we won. "We are winners baby" said as seb put me down and hugged me under the water. Chris wa supper and so was Lizzie. I swam and hugged Chris from behind.

"You know you will always be my number one" I said to Chris and he laughed. Lizzie and I got out to go tan but the sun was already going down. "Let's get pizza" I said looking at her and she smiled. We walked up to a little pizza shop near by and got a pizza for us.

"Seriously girls" Downey said as we walked back with a pizza box in our hand. "Z and S come get some my queens" I said and they came over to get pizza. The boys just looked at us. We shared with them because we aren't monsters.

After the sunset, we all went back home. "Wanna stay the night" I asked seb as we pulled up to my apartment complex. "A night with you oh no" he said and I slapped his chest and laughed. He got down and we went up to place.

I showered first then him. We decided to stay in for the night. "Hey so I have a question" seb said looking at me as we sat on the couch. "yes?" I said looking at him nervously. "I go back to New York at the end of the week" he said and my smile went away. "I was wondering if you wanted to come and stay with me a bit in New York?" He said asking me and I a smile appeared on my face.

"I'd love that" I said with a smile and he hugged me as we watched tv. "Good luck tell Lizzie your stealing her wife for a while" I said giggling.

Next morning

"Josie! Josie!" I heard what sounded like Lizzie telling as my door opened. She walked into the room and saw me and seb cuddling. "Morning lizzie" I said and I saw it was 8am. "Oh I didn't know hi seb" Lizzie said as she sat at the end of the bed. "Morning Liz" seb said rubbing his eyes.

"Can we please go shopping today" Lizzie said asking me. "What's today?" I asked because I knew I had a party to go to. "It's the 25th? Why?" Lizzie said looking at me confused. Seb was falling asleep on my shoulder. I grabbed my phone to check when the party was.

"I can for a bit like maybe an hour or two?" I said looking at her as I turned my phone off. "Josie what why" she said walking up seb. I pushed head back onto my shoulder. "I have a party to go to" I said looking at her. "You can come if you want it's at 8" I said looking at her.

"Whose party?" She asked me. I told her it was Mateo's party at his ranch. "What the occasion?" She asked me and I told her it was for his birthday. "Nah it's okay but shopping?" She asked and I said okay as long as we got coffee.

She waited for me in the living room and I changed into an outfit. I kissed seb in the forehead. "Don't go" he said pulling me back into bed. "You still have to tell her that your taking me away from her" I said and he let go. I smiled and got up to go shop with her.

end of chapter.