DRAMA QUEEN

____

____

When Ethaline woke up she didn't feel Harry's warmth anymore making her feel two things.

One, annoyed.
Two, worried.

She immediately stood up and looked around, seeing the tent unharmed before concluding everything was fine as Hermione was sleeping soundly at her own bed. Ethaline was quick to change and do her on the run morning routine, brushing out her long blonde hair and letting it flow feeling down her back.

She heard some voices outside making her grab her wand and listen for a quick second before stepping out. Sighing in relief she put the wand down and looked at Harry, "Did you decide to go for a morning dip?"

"Not exactly," Harry replied, shivering before Ethaline reached inside and grabbed him a blanket. She immediately wrapped him in it, holding him tightly as the worried thoughts began to circle her mind.

Where had he been?
Was he harmed?

"I'm okay," Harry replied, kissing her forehead gently. His cold lips made her flinch slightly before she nodded, accepting his answer. "In fact I'm more than okay..." he said as Ron came out of the bushes.

The ginger blushed the color of his hair, "I had to take a wee."

Ethaline raised an eyebrow, "I thought you'd grace me with your absence a little more." She teased, making him shrug.

"I couldn't take the crown of drama queen that's reserved for you." Ron fired back, making her smile before she nodded his way gently.

Ron did the same, feeling her welcome just as Hermione walked out of the tent. "Is everything alright? I best not be in the middle of another argument—" she immediately stopped talking when she saw Ron.

Ron gave her an awkward toothy smile, "Mione." He said, holding his arms out.

Hermione flared her nostrils, "Where's my wand?!"

Ethaline and Harry were quick to move back, the two of them hitting a tree as she approached them like a mad woman, "You tell me where my wand is—"

"I don't know!" Harry said, the warm feeling of a reunion falling short as Hermione furiously grabbed some dirt and threw it at Ron.

"You're a complete—" she hit him once, "Arse Ronald Weasley!"

Ethalien inhaled sharply before it became quite, she sucked in her cheeks, "So no I miss you kiss?"

Harry snorted lightly while shaking his head as Ron and Hermione avoided eye contact and sent daggers in their friends direction. "Shut up Malfoy," Ron muttered before they all began to walk over to the tent.