part 28

Jin ran down the street only to see Bom and Eunwoo infront of a cafe.They seemed like they were in a serious discussion. Jin didn't waste any time before shouting her name."KIM BOM!"

Both Eunwoo and Bom looked at Jin who was walking towards them with a furious mood.

"Jinie--"Bom was cut off by him.

"What the fuck Bom?!are you insane?!"he suddenly placed his palm over her forehead without even letting her speak.His face was one hella red from anger.But inside that anger,a worried brother hides."See?!your temperature has risen up again!what were you thinking?!huh?you could have called me if you wanted to walk!But no!your stubborn ass decided to come here alone!And you Cha Eunwoo!"he turned to Eunwoo after reciting his nonstop rap.

Eunwoo blinked innocently."Hyung?"

"What are you doing here?did you bring Bom here?or you asked her to come here?"

Eunwoo looked at Bom who was shaking her head slowly indicating not to say what happened. He sighed."No I didn't. She was just passing by when I was jogging here"

Bom sighed in relief secretly.Jin nodded and looked at Bom with a stern face.Bom looked down.Jin sighed before taking off his house coat. He covered her figure not wanting her sickness to get worse.

"I'll take my leave now"Eunwoo muttered before giving a small glance at Bom.

Jin nodded.Eunwoo left there without looking back.

"I'm sorry Jinie.I just wanted to come out for fresh air"Bom muttered with a guilty look.

Jin ruffled her hair."It's okay.Do not do it again.I got worried. Let's go home"

Bom nodded and started to walk but Jin stopped her.He squinted infront of her bending down his legs."I'll give you a ride to home.Come on,get on my back"

Bom couldn't help but to smile widely.She excitedly hoped on his back wrapping her arms around his wide shoulders."you are the best oppa"she mumbled before hiding her face on his shoulders.

Jin smiled and felt proud to be her best.Bom sighed tiredly.She hesitantly looked back.She saw him.Kim Bum. Her real brother looking at her and Jin in the far corner of the street.Bom tightened her grip around Jin and placed her head on his shoulder."Am I really your sister?" She whispered to herself thinking about her biological brother.Her eyes turned watery a bit.But she got startled when she got the answer from her step brother.

"Yes you are.what else are you if you are not our sister?silly"he answered with a smile not knowing that it was not a question for him.But somehow his answer satisfied Bom.She smiled.

"Yeah"she replied before snuggling onto his neck.

Soon,they got inside their home.Bom got inside her room before plopping herself on the bed.She closed her eyes remembering what happened at the cafe.

Flashback

"Why are you here?"Bom asked confusely.

Her brother calmly sipped his coffee before placing it on the table.He smiled."what do you think?"

Bom raised an eyebrow. "How do I know?" She was hella curious. Who wouldn't when their long lost brother suddenly appears before them like nothing happened. But she didn't let her curiosity devour her smart brain.She was having her guards up in case he tries to do something.He was always a bad news according to her mother.She was hiding her phone under the table and Seo Joon,her best friend was on the line listening to everything.

"That pendrive," he paused before observing Bom's facial expression. But he got non.She was just blank."I want that"(a/n:hope you all remember the pendrive.If not read the first chapter)