Bright Orange Disco-Stick

Although Todoroki desperately wanted to run back home with Bakugou - they both had hero work to do. Bakugou was already in hot water for not turning up the other day... The three of them did get a little caught up.

The rest of the day dragged impossibly slowly.

Every time, Shouto caught a glimpse of the blonde at the office, he was quickly reminded of the streaks of white smeared over flushed skin. He'd have to quickly avert his eyes and clench his jaw. Bakugou, who was trained in Shouto language - immediately realised what he was thinking about - an embarrassed blush exploding over his face and neck.

"I'M NOT FUCKING RED - FUCK OFF!"

~ ~ ~

To add to the increasing sexual frustration, Todoroki finished his paperwork early so arrived home earlier than expected. He'd have to wait another hour until Bakugou came home.

The door clicked shut behind him, almost echoing in the silent living room. Kirishima should have been back from his patrol - maybe he was napping. Quietly, Shouto slid his shoes off and wandered in the direction of his room. It was weirdly quiet, it was unfamiliar to not have the constant background noise of a TV or the muffled hiss of a shower.

"Fuck..."

Todoroki paused in the hallway.
Did he just hear-

"Haaah..."

His insides tingled at the suggestive tone. Not daring to make a sound, he tiptoed over to the source of the noise - Kirishima's door.

"Please... Katsuki-"

He almost choked. He was already so pent up from earlier, his dick seemed to spring up like it had finally been let off it's leash.

"Sho- Shouto..."

The door slammed open a little too aggressively as Todoroki burst into Kirishima's room.

He was not prepared.

Now staring at him, wide eyed and heavily flustered was the red head. He was sitting on his calves with thick thighs spread - fully naked. To top it off, a bright orange toy half thrusted into his hole. He was facing away from Shouto, so the view was clear as day.

Todoroki was pretty sure he just wheezed.

"Shit- sorry man. I didn't realise you were gonna be-" The flustered man stumbled over his words, embarrassed at being caught.
"Don't stop." Todoroki let the words tumble out before he'd really thought about them.
"Oh..." Kirishima paused his movement off the bed, shock clearly evident on his face.
Was he too forward?

"Sorry. You don't have to do anything - I'll... go." He backtracked, turning around to escape and contemplate his existence - he should change his name - maybe it was time to dye his hair...
"Wait-!" Kirishima stopped him, quickly reassuring,
"It's okay, I was just a bit shocked. I can... keep going."

He was quite surprised that the red head casually accepted his request. The other was starting to look excited by it actually...

"Okay..." Todoroki hovered in the doorway for slightly too long. He couldn't help but feel nervous and wildly out of his depth.
"Ah... Come here then." Kirishima encouraged, breathless as he began to move again.
Todoroki couldn't take his eyes off the bright object disappearing into the others cheeks - stumbling over a pair of familiar ripped jeans on his way.