Loki's Appointment.

I watched Thor the other day, mainly because it's the only movie I have access to with Loki in it. Don't get me wrong, I admire Thor but I love Loki. It inspired me to write this chapter along with some research I did on all marvel characters. Can you believe The Avengers was sold out at Walmart?! Anyways lol, Enjoy! <3

 This has been edited as of April 11, 2015.

**

LOKI

      I was confused by Eryn. She came to me as the agitating, carefree type. One who had no time for feelings, but it was all just a facade. Her illusion had fell apart thanks to the tears that stained her face. She was going through a lot, and even though I had no clue of how she felt, I could only asume it was bad.

     My stomach stirred as I walked back to my room, full of guilt of what I had planned. And suddenly, my plans to use her to get my revenge on that green, dull creature of hers, didn't motivate me as it did before. I wasn't going to let Banner get away with humilating me so easily, but I wasn't going to use Eryn. I couldn't cause more distress on her. She has done so much for me. Did I really want to drag her down even further?

ERYN

         Noticing that it was six in the morning, I finally got out of bed. I couldn't sleep after Loki came into my room. I just wish Loki hadn't seen me this vulnerable last night, because knowing his mischievious ways, he'd probably use this weakness against me. Then again, the way he acted towards me was sincere and genuine. Almost as if he were a whole other peron.

        Wiping at my eyes tiredly, I  grabbed a towel and headed towards the bathroom. I opened the door, realizing that I'd now have to share a bathroom. I never really had guests over, so I never gave the fact that my restroom connected to both rooms a thought. Now that I'm thinking about it, it could pose a problem. I quietly opened the door to his room to see that he was sleeping, and locked both doors to step into the shower and leaned against the wall with eyes closed. 

          I thought about Jared and how much I owe him a huge apology and how I deserved the biggest jerk of the century award. IAfter a few more minutes, I stepped out of the shower feeling refreshed. I wiped the fog off of the mirror and forced a smile onto my face as I stared at my reflection.

            "Great," I muttered as I realized I had forgotten to bring my clothes with me. I went towards the door that would lead me to my room and opened it. Loki was right there, fist raised like he was about to knock. I screamed, completely caught off guard."What are you doing in my room??"

          "The door was locked from the otherside."

          "I'm sure you've lived long enough to know why a room such as a bathroom is locked. " I told him in a 'duh' tone.

            "Well, you seem to feel better. Last night you-"

        "Can we have this conversation when I am dressed?" I interrupted. He glanced down at me, and then back up, noticing that I was only in a towel. A smirk formed on his face. With a glare, I pointed away from the bathroom.  "Out. Now."

       "As you wish, my lady." He replied as he pretened to bow, and then finally graced me with his absence.

        I hastily grabbed my clothes, and headed for the restroom again. One minute he seems innocent and the next he proves me wrong, I sighed. He seemed to have more mood swings than a pregnant lady. After I was dressed, I unlocked the doors and grabbed my blow dryer.