Part 17

7 months in to Pregnancy

"Ughhhhhh" Benny exclaimed loudly. Steve turned around Immediately worried. "Babe what's wrong" He said putting his hands on her shoulders.

"None of my clothes fit. Not even the Maternity clothes Tony bought" Benny said putting her head to Steve's chest. "It's ok honey it just means the baby's are big and strong" Steve said with a smile.

Benny how ever wasn't convinced. "I need one of your T-shirts please. There massive and the only thing that will fit. Plus it smells like you" Benny said looking to her handsome mate.

Steve gave her a T-shirt and they left her room to go find the others. They walked in and got breakfast. Benny went and sat on Thor's lap will she eat. "Soo. When are we going to have our movie night" Loki said looking to his mate.

For the past couple of months it had been a Regular thing to do an activity with only one mate. So they all got bonding time with Benny. They would also do group activities as well. Loki and Benny were going to have a movie night.

"I believe tomorrow is movie night. Tonight is family game night. Right" Benny said looking to Tony to confirm. He nodded with a smile

Sam Wilson walked into out of the elevator. He had been hanging around her quite a bit lately. "Wow Benny your getting quite big" Sam said with a grin. At this Benny frowned. "I don't want to be fat you ass hole" Benny said throwing a pillow at him.

"Hey your not fat. Just pregnant" Nat said. "Really that's the first time I head of it" Benny said sarcastically. "Make mental note. A pregnant Benny is very anger" Cole said laughing.

Just then Benny felt a sharp pain and put her hand on her lungs. She winced and everyone turned to her. "What's wrong Doll" Bucky said standing up.

"I-it's hurts" Benny said Squeezing Thor's hand. She was coughing blood and struggling to breath. Bruce called the hospital will Thor carried you over to Loki who teleported you there. The rest we're going. To meet you there.

The Doctors quickly took Benny from Loki's arms and they ran of with her. Loki tried to stay with you but the Security guards held him back.

The team got there 5 minutes later to see Loki passing Back and forth in the Waiting area. "What's going on. What's wrong with her" Clint said. Most of them were Either in shock or crying.

Benny hadn't had an attack in a will and they new carrying they baby's would be risky.  There was no warning nothing. It was a complete shock. And so close to Benny's term. This was bad. Is they only new how bad