Chapter 1: Finis Temporis V2

As of September 16, 2021, this chapter has been rewritten.

Old Author's note: I would love to introduce my fellow author @marine345. Also guys, the world USA and India have been teleported to is similar to ours, but like a Semi-Youjo Senki [Tanya the Evil] crossover.

Old Co-Author's note: TECHNOLOGY AND FREEDOM ROCKS Hello there I am Marine325, some of the readers know me AOT "War of the Worlds" Fiction. I will just say enjoy the chapter and feel free to leave a review and some constructive criticism behind. ______________________________________________________________

NEW Author's note: Alright. Hi guys hope you are doing well, this was posted on 15/09/2021. This is wayyyy different to the original, so old readers can enjoy this as just as the news ones can. Hope you guys are enjoying my story. Re-writes of chapter 2 and more are on their way, keep your eye out for the V2s

Marine325 sends his regards with the rest of the development team.

_______________________________________________________________

At 3:37 AM EST,

25th March 2025,

North American Aerospace Defense Command Headquarters,

Peterson Space Force Base, Colorado Springs.

Chaos flooded the Headquarters of North American Aerospace Defense Command, otherwise known as NORAD.

Setup in 1957 as a joint project with Canada to protect North America airspace and early warning against Soviet ballistic missiles. Just in case of a nuclear war the facility was also set up as a fallout shelter for the federal government, just in case of emergencies like this.

The current situation is unprecedented. Nothing in all of Human history is similar to this. Not even the false flags during the Cold War could match this situation

Major General Matthew Rhodes, Commander of NORAD, is in the Command and Control room. Currently, in the middle of the chaos, he'd been woken up two hours earlier, but hadn't yet returned to bed. Monitors flashed with images, phones ringing, technicians working out what in the world was going on, people panicking and rushing, grabbing files which they never used normally and trying to make emergency contacts to other bases.

Rhodes glanced at one of his officers, Major Earl Jackson, and questioned himself about what was going on.

"Jackson! What in the world is going on here!" Rhodes questioned.

"Sir, the system is going haywire!"

"Stay calm Major, report."

Jackson nodded and reformed himself. "We are trying to figure out what is going on, but we have lost contact with our northern radar sites and systems outside the continent."

"No contact with Thule Air Base nor our Canadian or NATO uplinks. Deepspace radar lost all contact with our lunar base and space stations. Air traffic outside the US border just vanished. We are running three diagnostic programs but so far everything is green."

"Contact Elmendorf, Wheeler Field and the Canadians. I want to know what is going on," The General ordered as he could only watch what was going on.

A technician that's on another station, who was on the telephone, trying his best to get a line through, put it down and replied."The lines are dead, sir! We cannot contact anyone outside of the Continent."

Rhodes, hearing this, walked up to another technician, who was busy going through the scanners, and questioned him.

"Are the Russians attacking? What are the scanners showing? Are we under attack?"