0.5

"grandmother?" Juliet asks as she walked into her hidden room that was under a veil. "Juliet my dear" Ester smiles lightly at her granddaughter "Hopes home if you want to go see her , i know you won't be able to see her but i thinks she's grown again" Juliet smiles sadly at her grandmother who moves closer the younger twin "i love you darling and if Hope can't love you the way i do then i do not need to see that stuck up child" Ester brushes one of Juliets dark chocolate colored curl away, "thank you grandmother" she smiles as she gently wraps her arms around her grandmothers waist "why don't we work on your grimore now?" esther asked as she pulls away gently smiling fondly at her granddaughter "of course grandmother" Juliet says as she pulls the thick brown leathered bound books.

The fifteen year old bounces into Marcels compound with huge smile as she races up to Davina "Vi!" she smiles as she bring the witch into a tight hug "guess what!" "what?" the harvest witch smiles at the little Mikaelson Witch. "grandmother found one of grimores and her and i got it and she helped me put all of her spells in my grimore so now i have three!" Juliet smiles brightly as she lights all the candles in the compound with a wink her eye. "you are so powerful Juliet" Davina smiles remembering the same girl she first met a little scared which had no idea how to control her powers.
" i talked to henrick today" Juliet frowns feeing sarrow for her uncle
"what is he like" Davina sits on the chaise while Juliet settles beside her under a blanket "he's here right now" Juliet says as she gently takes Davina hand.
"Hi Ms Claire " a little boy says as he becomes visible to the witch " Hi you must be Hedrick?" the brunette asks as she leans forward being sure not to break the connection "yes ma'am, thank you for taking care of Julietball these years my mother and i along with finn appreciate it" the boy says as he looks over to Juliet who was becoming very tired of hold the connect because it drains her so much " it's no problem, i love Juliet as though she's my own daughter " Davina smiles and presses a kiss to the 15-year-old siphoners forehead "bye Ms clair" was all he said before disappearing once again and D looked down at the little girl she had laying alseep against her with a smile before picking up her book she was reading before Juliet came home.

"juliet, D ?" Marcel asks as he entered his compound but stops when he sees the two girls cuddled up on the chaise and smiled brightly before drawing his phone out and snapping a photo "my girls" he smiles before scooping Juliet up in one arm and vamping her up to her room then following the same steps with Davina. Laying them besides each other in the silk sheets and covering them with a light blanket so they could bare the summer heat. He smiles and reaches down to move Juliets hair away from her face. Jumping lightly when he sees cami beside her but he shook his head not wanting to use up Juliets engery that she didn't have. "sorry cam"
Marcel looks down at the siphoner and witch  laying in the bed the two having found their way back to each other. Divina being protective of the girl even in her sleep.
He smiles and slips out of the room before heading down stairs to talk to some of his vampires.