Jang Wonyoung - Hello My Destiny (Part 2)

It is Y/n third visit already , he and Mdm Jang is already very close and fond to each other. Y/n bought her dish that she had been craving for a long time. Tteokbokki , rice cake and sausage skewers. One time , she even asked y/n to bring soju but a nurse overheard the conversation and give her a big no no. They chuckled at the nurse's reaction and saying that they are only joking.

tutttttt tutttttttt.

Y/n's phone rang . It is an unknown number but he answered it quickly.

"Hello , who is this ? "
"Hello sunbaenim. Its Wonyoung . Am i bothering you now ? "
"Aaaa Wonyoungie. No you re not interrupting anything. Ill save this number . "
"Okay Y/n sunbaenim . I didnt said it earlier but its nice to meet you , sunbaenim . Bye bye ! "

Wonyoung immediately hung out. She is too shy with her sunbaenim after that momemnt where he accidentally compliment her while leaving her alone at the club homeroom. Ever since that moment , Wonyoung want to get to know y/n more because she feels close to him. Plus , he is one of the senior that she befriend with so far.

"its a girl ? look at my y/n , are you going to bring a girlfriend to meet me next time ?" Mdm Jang teased him while pushing and pulling y/n shoulder softly . She noticed that the way y/n talked is different, compare to how he talked to his male friend through the phone.

"What ? no grandma . She is a new club member. Hmm Maybe i"ll bring her next time too. " y/n then leaned toward Mdm Jang a little bit and whisper to her ear
"She is pretty by the way , grandma"

"Ya ! see i told you Hahahahahaa"

They laughed out loud , loud enough that the nurse at the other bed turned her head to them and signaled them to be quiet.

at the campus

Y/n is sitting at the cafeteria , having his breakfast . His only class for that day in the morning so he probably leave after the class ended. While enjoying his sandwich , he noticed a girl coming close to him from his side . Its Wonyoung.

"Good morning sunbaenim!" Wonyoung pat his shoulder before walking to the opposite of the table and sit with him.

"Hye Wonyoungie. You dont have any class now ? "

"No. I only have one class at the afternoon but our lecterur texted us in the group chat that he will not be available so he canceled the class. Now im bored. Anyway , i can come to the club room anytime i want , right? Hyewon sunbaenim told me that and gave me the door's code . "

"Yhess hmm" y/n answered and nodded with his mouth still full with sandwich.
"Anyway Wonyoung ah. You re new here right ? Do you want me to show you around the city ? I mean , if you are okay with that . Everytime i saw you around the campus , you rarely have friend around you. " y/n once again talked without thinking through. But it is true that y/n always wonder why Wonyoung didnt have that much friend despite her looks and personality. People would definitely want to befriend her.

"Ng ? City? " Wonyoung is feeling shy from the sudden invitation by her sunbaenim.
"Ye-yes. of course sunbaenim! " She excitedly answer to cover her red cheek . Her ears are already hot , luckily being cover by her wavy long hair. Of course she would agreed. It is her crush asking her out. Yes , Wonyoung thinks that she already catched a feeling towards y/n. His friendliness , his smile and kindness made Wonyoung debate with her self whether to get close or not with him .

"Okay then. You wait for me at the club room . Ill come after i finished my class . We walk from here . deal?" y/n answered , while keeping his cool.