Picnics of Love

Kayla was at home looking at dating apps. She really wanted to get out in the dating world since she had just discovered her sexuality. Kayla was pansexual; she found this out after a long time of liking girls, like boys, like non-binaries, just liking everyone in general. She was pleased about this and was glad that she could finally come to terms with this. It was like she found another part of herself that had been missing for so long. Kayla saw an app for LGBTQ people and downloaded it. She started swiping left and kept swiping till she saw a guy. His name was Ryan. He was 25, bisexual, had a man bun, and loved karaoke and picnics. Kayla was shocked by his beauty and decided to swipe right. She immediately began texting him, 

Kayla: Hey

Ryan: Hey

Ryan: I didn't know such a pretty lady would come to my DMs

Kayla: Haha, I thought you were way out of my league

Ryan: Same, when I saw your profile

Kayla: So, what are you into

Ryan: I'm into the sharknado franchise, but I can barely fin anyone who's into it

Kayla: Well, I bite ;)

Ryan: Oh really!

Kayla: Remember that scene where Fin dove into the mouth of a great white! That was so fucking cool. 

Ryan: Or when he rescued April from the shark, and she had a baby in it!

Kayla: Yeah *insert laughing emoji* 

Ryan: *insert laughing emoji*

Kayla: Do you want to meet up?

Ryan: Yeah! The public park at 5?

Kayla: I would love too

Ryan: See you then *insert shark emoji*

Kayla laid back on the couch and sighed; he was such a nice man, she thought. It was like he could see me through the phone! I hope that's the real him and isn't some weird creep. She looked back at her phone and smiled; she couldn't wait for 5 pm. Well, she didn't have to wait any longer, cause she took a glance at the clock and saw it was 4:30. "Fuck!" She screamed! She ran upstairs and got ready for the date; she ran out the door with 10 minutes to spare. She made it to the park and looked for Ryan, but couldn't find him. She sighed and began to walk back to her car; It was too good to be true, she thought. When she heard her name being called from behind her, "Kayla?" She turned around and saw Ryan lying on a blanket with sandwiches, strawberries, and sparkling water in thin wine glasses. "Oh my God, your real!" Ryan just chuckled, "Yep, I'm real." Kayla sat down on the comfy purple blanket and admired the god in front of her a little longer. She was so in love at that moment that she could barely speak. She swallowed a bit of her awkwardness and tried to speak. "Soooooooo, you like food?" 

                  Ryan just smiled at how awkward Kayla; he thought it was so cute how much charm she had to her. It wasn't the outside that he's talking about; it was the inside. He answered her question in a joking way to break the tension, "Oh yeah, I love food; it's like the only thing to keep me alive in this world." "Pfffft- Yeah, it does!" Ryan laughed and then decided to carry the conversation for her, "What's your favorite animal?" "Cats! Ugh, they are tiny divas, but it's also so rewarding when they give you love, you know?" "Yes! Cats are my favorite too! Not that weird musical movie, though. It still gives me chills looking at that poster." "I know, right! That movie was so bad when I went to go see it." "You are so brave for seeing that shit show." "Haha, yeah, I so wanted to bleach my eyes after that." The two laughed and continue their conversation on weird movies, cats, and many other "nerdy" things. By the time they finished up, they had looked out at the lake, where they had sawed people on paddle boats. The sun was starting to set, and the two looked at each other, "Beautiful view isn't it?" Ryan said as he looked at Kayla. Kayla didn't respond and just put her head on his shoulders; Ryan smiled and just looked back at the view. Kayla closed her eyes and slept on his shoulder; she felt so safe with him, so loved. She was glad to have met him, and he was glad to have met her. 

🖤Hey, I'm back! I'm sorry I was gone for so long! I hoped you enjoy this! Have a good day/night :D  🖤