• her saviour •

᯽᯽᯽

᯽᯽᯽

The words escaped her mouth before she could process them in her mind. Her large eyes watched him with amusement, trying to ignore the object pressing under her chin, making it hard for her to breathe. Or was it his close proximity that made her mind foggy and heart jittery, making her struggle for gists of oxygen in the air.

Shaheer felt heat rush over his system listening to her diverting words and gaping directly into her cavernous eyes. Her lavender scent invaded his senses even from beneath the mask.

She was devastatingly beautiful. An enchantress. He needed to stay far, far away from her.

He pulled the gun away, moving backwards step by step. Her eyes. The way she was looking at him. It hit him that she had, in fact, recognized him.

Was it from his voice? Or his eyes? Or his movements? She had seen him in the same week, of course, it didn't take a genius to figure out. He underestimated her.

He tucked the gun in it's place and put his cap back on, brushing his hair backwards and swiftly turned around.

Change of plans. He looked down at the figure on the floor, knowing very well who the man was. Since he had already started rivalry by hitting his son, so it would be rude to leave without introducing himself to his working men.

With cautious strides, he started walking towards the door. Gule panicked, quickly stepping forward from the wall.

"Darwazy sy mat jao." She warned, her voice high. "He left his bodyguards outside."

She didn't want a fight to break out. He was all alone, and they were two big men with rifles. They'd take him down. She didn't want her saviour hurt. The thought was painful.

"And I'm here to deal with them." With his back still towards her, he responded in a low voice.

"Unky paas guns hein. Barri wali." She exclaimed, growing more anxious watching him close to the door. Thankfully, he stopped.

"Wo khaali hoti hein." He replied, tilting his head to the side, as if answering a kid. Then suddenly, it dawned upon him.

Why was he even bothering to stop and answer this girl's silliness anyways? This wasn't who he was. He never cared or felt it necessary to listen to or talk to strangers. She was one as well.

His hand reached out for the door knob.

"Aur agar na hui tou?" She sounded concerned.