April Fool's day!

Right now.....

And I am waiting just by my room door to listen for the horses to go to their stables. It's currently 10:25 and I only just heard 5 doors closed, that means 2 of my brothers are still not in their room!

Ugh! God I hate waiting!

Of course after waiting for about one HOUR the last of the brother finally went inside their rooms and that leave you to set out the plan.

You slowly opened the door, making sure to not even a little squick be heard. Since it's already night and Jin finally got done doing his evening patrols, that you are thankful of.

The storage! That is my main destination, I'll have all my supplies for the pranks in there.

As I opened the door suddenly someone grabbed me and put a hand over my mouth. Dude, even at home I know get kidnapped? No I'm kidding.

Y/n:Kookie?

Jungkook: Shh🤫.. Let's not make any noises.ok?

I just nodded and slightly sweat drop at Jungkook's childish behavior. He was like telling me to stay silent because his going to do something. Like eating candy in the middle of the night.

Jungkook:I bet you are here for tomorrow right?

Y/n:Yes..?

Jungkook: Taehyung and Jimin might be sometimes playful and cheerful..they don't really like doing pranks on April fool's day... because, well dad is always home on April 1st.

I just listened to Jungkook as he kept searching for something on the boxes.

Jungkook:So today I'll finally be free to do these pranks on another level! When dad is here I only got to do little pranks..not with those like extreme types so! I'm really excited!

Y/n:Do you have any plans Oppa?

Jungkook:Of course I planned it all for the last 3 months!

He said with a grin. Making me smirk as well.

Throughout the night Jungkook and I made the pranks in the whole mansion, of course doing it very quietly, not wanting to be cought.

Jungkook:Is it done?

Y/n:Yup the put some plastic filled with water at Taehyung's usual seat!

Jungkook:oh my god! your such a clever girl now let's go! it's almost time for Jin to wake up.

Y/n:At 4?

Jungkook:Yes his first alarm..then the second is 4:30 which is the time where he is fully ready for the day, walking out of his room.

Jungkook whispered as we walked up the stairs.

Yoongi:What are you two doing up at 3:35 Am?

Y/n:O-Oppa?! Jezz you scared me!

Jungkook: Suga-hyung? What are doing up?

Yoongi: Saying the same question to cover the answer to the first question...how clever and stupid.

Suga said in a threatening tone, that made you and Jungkook gulped in nervousness.

Jungkook:We just grabbed a little snack and drink why threatened us Hyung!

Yoongi just looked at you both before continuing to walk down the stairs.

Yoongi: I'm just testing the both of you...But please spear me from those pranks you two made all over the mansion.