51. Friends

Jungkook:Yah...Stop kicking..me.

Jungkook said while half asleep.

You all had movie night, last night and ended up sleeping everywhere inside the movie room.

Jin, Jimin and RM sleeping in a huge air mattress. Taehyung solo sleeping on one of the couches. Yoongi sleeping on the pull out bed from Taehyung's couch.

Taehyung is sleeping like a god, hands spread and one foot resting on Yoongi's side.

J-hope is also on one of the pull out bed from the couch where Jungkook is sleeping.

YOU are sleeping on a solo air mattress. You are starting to get used to having boys around while you sleep.
(Duh..Since you spend time with them on the past 2 weeks.. sometimes)

J-hope: I'm not even kicking you..

J-hope whined as he replied to Jungkook. Jungkook sat up and then got back to bed again, flopping him self backwards continuing his sleep. The thud made you woke up.

Your air mattress is placed right behind Jungkook's couch, so you basically heard the thud loudly. You sat up and began to let your eyes adjust. You got up while rubbing your eyes and of course you yawned while doing it so.

Y/n:Wow...we looked like a whole pack of dead ducks.

You said as you eyed your brothers, scattered around the room. All you did was to get out of the room so you could get ready for the day.

Y/n:Bloody portraits...Who is that man and the kid on that portrait.

You said to yourself making your boredom away as you head towards your room.

Y/n: Another boring day to make fun out of it..

You entered your bathroom to get ready.

-Mean While-

???:Are you sure?

??:Yes.. Min-yun is definitely her personal guard and not just her friend.

The man stood silent at the boy's report. And even nodded in confusion.

???:What should we do about his then?

??:His not a threat... Min-yun is weak from the start, no need to worry about him.

???: Really? His sharp remember?

??:Sharp but rusty..

The boy then got out of the office leaving the man narrowing his gaze at the boy.

???:What are you planing uncle..using your own son as a bait for Min-yun...

The man got back to work after his question.

'This mission is very complicated...'
————————————————

Y/n: Finally you guys are awake!

Yoongi: Except for Jungkook and Jimin...

Yoongi said as he is putting back the pull out bed into the bed. While V is still adjusting his gaze but thankfully awake!

Y/n:We leave on 9 right Oppa?

Yoongi:No, we leave in 12..We are free all afternoon.

Y/n:Aww.

Jin:Cheer up cupcake after we had our morning work done..well spend time together!

You looked up to Jin smiling sweetly at you.