-𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍-

- " 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅. 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 . " -

 " -

-𝙆𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙄-----♕♕♕---

-𝙆𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙄-
----
♕♕♕
---

" wait wait wait... that shit ain't finna fit Von 😣"

"Mmm thought I was peanut size... stay still !" He said

I scrunched my face up very tight, feeling him entire. "You know what, I'm actually quite tired-" I said. "Von I'm virgin, please go slow !" I begged, he nodded and I said something else as he began to go real slow. "Oh shit. Nevermindddddd" I whined.
He ignored me and slammed into me making me gasp and grab his wrist. Bitch I ain't say to do that. I tried to scoot my body up further to the headboard, realizing I couldn't take it and he dragged me back. "Fuck is you running for ?" He asked smirking, while I threw my head back. I bit my lip and furrowed my eyebrows. "Okay Von, you good ! Please stop.." I begged as he sped up. The squish sounds filling the room as I tapped in and out. Von grunted, and put his hands on the sides of mine guiding the movement. "Look at Me" he demanded. I didn't want to at all. As I finally managed- watching the exuberance in his eyes I looked away quickly. Those stares will have you acting out. My mouth flew open as moans escaped and I used my hand to push his waist back and he grabbed it, so I tried my other hand and he grabbed the other too. He put my legs up on his shoulders causing him to go deeper, and I began to scratch his back from the pleasure. I was now screaming, because I was cumming and he still continued. "Gahdamn Von !" I exclaimed, out of breath. He went deeper and deep as he could, making me gasp again. Once he finished, he turned me over. He entered me again, grabbing my waist. He had full control, and I couldn't do anything, helpless screams in the -all dark room. Von grunted, in which that slowly turned into a moan. He went faster and faster, eventually gripping my hair and dragging my upper body towards him, as I looked him in the eye nervously. This time he came quick. He seemed upset about it though... He flipped me back over, and was now in my area, I watched his head as it lowered, and I felt his tongue on me. I let out a moan grabbing his dreads and moving it out his face, as he licked all around my clit. (A/n- Eww df 🌚) He went on for awhile and I couldn't help but moan loudly, and slam my legs shut feeling them shake, only for that to motivate him to finger and me and I came on his fingers.