Chapter 12: Stubborn

Jett doesn't even see it coming, Kenzo opens his coke bottle and splashes the whole liquid right on to his smirking face. The coke drips down his astonished looking face, slithering down his tanned neck, making his whole shirt wet.

"Hahahahha" Cole laughs in his wet face, aggravating him now. "Do you think that's funny?" Jett smirks, throwing a punch at him, shutting him up for good. These guys are insane. "And you," Jett gives Kenzo a dirty look, "FUCK YOU!" He points his middle finger at him, flashing his best smile with it. 

Jett's funny, but what Kenzo did, I  am not shocked by his insane action. He's always like that, he's impulsive and threatening. He beat a guy up in the canteen once, because he took his Jello that's how fucked up he is. But apparently rumours say, Kenzo loves Jello.. especially the orange flavour. Maybe Jello calms this monster down, that would be funny.

"Jett, are you okay?" This second time I have asked him today. "I am good, Grey," he laughs taking his shirt off and showing off his hot abs. Yeah, this Rock God has a body, alright. I'm gaping at him like some fan girl, when I hear a loud angry grunt from Kenzo.

"Come on Alyssa, get over here." He motions me with his hand, forgetting what he just said to me a minute ago.

"No, I am not listening to you. You're a killer!"

"I am not!" He exasperates a sigh, feeling frustrated.

"Yes, you are! You said you would have killed me?"

"Yeah, but I fucking didn't, did I? Now get over here!" He pulls the chair out, but I hesitate. He so adamant and bossy. But I can be stubborn too. 

"I rather stand and wait for Mr Davis." I cross my arms, leaning back on the door.

"I am not going to hurt you, jeez!" He sighs, watching me eagerly.

Hmmm, maybe he's right, but I am not taking any chances. He's a violent guy and anger runs through his veins

"Nope, first, you tell me who you nearly killed?" I demand, waiting for him to answer.

"I am not telling you shit!"  He replies, packing his bag now.

"Then, I am not moving." It's so weird two hours ago, I was scared shitless, but now I am standing my ground.

"Fine, fucking be like that!" He snipes at me, it's obvious he's doesn't like not getting his way.