Jimin's toxic relationship (2/2) || 11

A WEEK LATER

"C'mon Jimin, I'm getting bored when are you coming back?" She said, almost whining like a kid.

"I'll be late, I have some work." Jimin answered, keeping his attention on the road, "I'll hang up now."

"But what about me?" Alexa said. Jimin didn't reply and hung up. He turned the steering wheel aggressively and slammed the breaks. It was almost 9 and dark outside. Jimin was returning back from the company to the apartment where he's been living with his girlfriend for a few months now.

He stepped out of the car and went inside the bar, "Tequila please." He ordered and sat on the stool near the counter. The bartender nodded and started preparing his drink.

Jimin had switched off his phone and left it in the car. His mind was repeating Jungkook's words over and over again.

She's manipulative and controlling you

Recall the number of fights we had in the last few months

Remember the last time you spent time with Aera

I don't want Aera to get used to you not being around

He slammed his hand on the counter top and took the shots that the bartender just placed there for him. He was now realizing how true Jungkook's every word was. She was just using him for her own entertainment. She made him push his brother and sister away. She had him wrapped around her little finger. She used him for his money and looks; and guess what? He couldn't even blame her because he knew he had fallen in deep.

With a dry chuckle that left his plumped lips, Jimin ordered another tray of shots and then one more, then one more until he was totally wasted.

"I hate you Lexi- no...not- not Lexi, Alexa." He slurred and wiped the side of his mouth, "I don't even know if you- if you ever loved me or... or not."

"Sir, you should stop now." The bartender said, "You've had enough drinks now."

"Shut Up!" Jimin shouted, "You're no one to tell me- *hiccup* what to- what to do! Where's the manager? Call him, I wanna talk to your manager!" He said.

"Sir please, sit down." He said.

"I said fucking call the manager!" Jimin yelled again, while his body swayed and he saw the place spinning before his eyes. Soon the manager showed up, and realized it was Jeon Jimin. With the fear of having his bar closed down, he gulped and decided to talk calmly.

"I'm so sorry Mr Jeon, Please calm down." The manager said.

"This man" Jimin pointed at the bartender, "He's no' good. Fire him!"

"Ye- Yes sir, Mathew go from here." He said. The bartender stared at him with wide eyes. The manager nodded assuringly and told him to go out of Jimin's sight for a while and call Jeon Jungkook.

____

"Where are you going?" Aera asked, watching Jungkook rushing to grab his jacket and keys.

"To pick Jiminie up, stay here I'll be back real quick okay? And don't be scared." He said.

"Can I go with you?" She asked following behind him.

"No, stay at home. I'll be back in fifteen or twenty minutes. You can watch TV till then. Oh and, don't open the door for anyone except me and don't turn on the stove."

Once Aera nodded, he patted her head and left the house quickly heading to the drive. He took his car and drove to the said location of the bar. Right now his biggest fear was that he had to bring Jimin home with him. Jimin was drunk. And his sister was still very young to see her eldest brother in that state. What will he tell her when she asks what happened to Jiminie?