Chapter 6

Krystal pov

It's been a whole 3 month since I came to live with my dad. I'm in school now and I take dance classes. I have a lot of friends and a boy likes me. My dad is very understanding . I also met my brother he moved in with us. He's so nice.

Dad. Wake up baby

I got up brushed my teeth and washed my face and got my shoes on.

Dad. You ready?

I nodded and he got the keys.

Dad. I got to work tonight so nevah gone pick you up

I nodded my head yea. We got waffle house and eat then we went to my school.

Dad. Have a good day love you.

He kissed my forehead and I hugged him.

Dad. I put money on your card for lunch.

I nodded getting out going to class.after getting my books out of the locker.

Teacher. Today we're learning about the President. An Information on them.

Boy. And What else

Teacher. Don't make me kick you out tayvion

Tayvion. You always be tripping

Teacher. You guys are going to pick a president and do a whole project on it with information.

Tayvion. I'm not doing this shit

Teacher. Get out my class

He got up leaving and slamming the door

Teacher. Like I was saying. Y'all need to use 2 boards

We nodded she let us do research for 30 minutes and class was dismissed. We went to math I'm so good at math. We did warm-up.then we had a free day so I just played on my phone.

Last period

We're outside in P.E we just did are 3 lap run now we're having free time. It don't feel right. It feels like someone is watching me. I looked around not seeing anyone.

30min

We're putting stuff back when we hard gun shots and I didn't run fast enough. Someone grabbed me. I was kicking and screaming but the person hit me and I blacked out.

2 hours later

I woke up to my wrist hurting I'm in a bed and the windows are shut. I tried to seat up but I couldn't. Tears started to build up in my eyes. I tried again but I'm in handcuffs. The door opened and they turned the light on. Its the dude that had sex with my mom. He didn't hit me but he watched my momma beat me. I looked down. My mom ows Him about 6,000 dollars and he's crazy about his money.

Kentrell. You know where your momma at right now?

I just looked at him. I don't talk when I'm uncomfortable or scared.

Kentrell. Speak

I looked away from him .

Kentrell. Why when I came to y'all house it looked like it was boarded up?

I just looking at him he turned the light off closing the door. I tried to get out the chanes again but it didn't work. I just went to sleep giving up.

Marcus pov

We at the school they can't find krystal and it was a school shooting right befor the bell rung. Mj mad cuz he was supposed to take her on a brother sister date this weekend also there so close and his hart is just broken

Principal. We found recordings but the person didn't show there face

The police started taking notes.I watched the recording and became pissed. Who ever it was punched her in the face for trying to get away and she was screaming to. They had dogs sniff her book bag and jacket she had this morning and they went searching.We went home

Me. We gotta go to the big house

Thats code for trap he nodded he got changed and we left. When we got there everyone was staring at the news it was talking about the shooting at krystal school.

Red. Kystal ok?

Me. No she got kidnapped

Kentrell POV

I'm packing my cloths we're going to Los angles so they can't find her. I call my private jet. I let them know I need it in a hour. I put my bags in the car ben got in his car with KD and three got in with me and Krystal. She up but she still silent. When I ask her something she doesn't say a word. When I was at her mom house before she didn't talk either so I'm gone assume she mute. We got to the sight and we got in I had to force her to get in the plane cuz she was fighting.

Me. Seat yo ass down

I flashed my gun she sat down looking down at her hands. We're going back to my actually house. I been back on BR for about a year now but now I'm going home my mom and kids gone be happy. I started playing on my phone.

1 hour later

We just landed then got in my truck that my guard just brung me. Krystal is sleep. I got some food pulling up to my house.

Me. Go get the basement ready

They picked Krystal up and took her in the house.

Ben. It's done

I took her down there putting chains and handcuffs on her feet and hands so I can hear when she moves I turned the bathroom light on and left one of my shirts if she want to take a shower and turned the tv on turning it on 30 volume and covered up the small window so she doesn't see it.

Ben. We going shopping tomorrow?

I nodded looking at the size on the cloths she got on right now. She a middum in shirt and a 6 or 7 in pants. I went up the stairs and locked the door. Putting the alarm kickstand if she try the escape.

Vote

Comment