Kim Minju & Kang Hyewon - Beauty and the Bookworm

Request / plot by LockyPuckyHucky

This is my first ever requested one shot .
Enjoy!

What is normal ?
Is this even normal?
y/n , one of the famous kid at Enozi High School. Yeah famous for holding the record of Most Eggs Landing On the Face record , Most Firecracker in the Locker record and the most embarassing , The Best Student at Eating Alone record . Walking in the highschool , become a punching bag for the bullies is normal to him. Meanwhile in a different side , he is famous too among the teacher. The smartest kid ever enroll to the school. The headmaster almost let him skip grade because he is too smart beyond his age. But , when the rumor start spreading he got bullied even more . So they canceled it .

Typical highschool , atleast one of the girls is the Queen, the visual , the Ulzzang . But in Enozi , two lady is conquering the throne , went against each other. The Fox Lady Kim Minju and The Snow Princess Kang Hyewon. As cringe as it sounds , that is basically what everyone calls them , literally . These two girls doesnt have much difference. Superbly gorgeous , came from a rich family , arrogant , a little bit of a bully and hot topics among boy. Everytime they walked, the hallway turned into a red carpet , swarmed by boys who want them just because they re famous.

Kim's Residential
"Kim Minju . I want you to date someone . I need heirs for my business. I want to step down . But i have zero trust in any of my subordinate. But i trust you. Find someone. You hear that?!" Mr Kim keep pressuring his daughter on finding a future husband for herself . Minju never wanted this . She don't want to get involved in any of his father's businesss.

"But dad.... Im not that kind of girl.I cannot simply find a guy and marry them" Minju replied , holding her tears .

"I don't care ! You know what to do. Just look for someone with a "brain"and tell me . Ill settle the rest . If you resist , you are no more KIM Minju ! and you walk away from this house" With no hesitation , Mr Kim furiously replied back.

Minju cant help but afraid of her dad. She sighed and went to her room .

"Tch..."

Kang's Residential
"Hyewon ah... I dont think i cant live longer. Look at me , i dont even think i can wake up at the next morning . But before i go , i want to see you happy , Hyewon ah. Find someone for yourself. Make him a sufficient and reliable man , someone i can trust with my legacy , The Kang Legacy. Can you do it ? Do it for your younger brothers and sisters too..." Head of the house , Mr Kang weakly said to her daughter. He dont want to die leaving his business to a random co-worker at the office. He trusted nobody but her daughter. He knew , she can find the right one.

"Alright dad. Just ... dont say such thing. Ill find someone , who make me happy. And make you happy too . Okay ? You are gonna be okay , dad . Trust me " Hyewon still have hope for his father. She would do anything for him , atleast before he passed away due to his illness .

"Who can i trust ?..."

Enozi Highschool

Y/n walked to the entrance. Today , its abnormal No eggs , no stupid jock calling him "nerdy" , no one smacking his head from the behind .

"What is this lol . Im not bullied today? Wow , that feel so ... weird ? But in a good way tho hahahaha this is nice "
y/n thought to himself as he reach the hallway of the classroom. It is indeed feels alien to him walking there peacefully .

"Wait. , this is supperrrrr weird"
Not believing the miracle , y/n look around. Nothing unusual . The bullies that always bother him is standing there as he walked by but nobody actually harassed him.
"Mehh maybe its just in the morning "
Y/n went through the days , studying in class as usual.