1.

This is my first story so please don't judge :) feel free to point out any grammar mistakes.

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Have a nice day!" I grinned, handing a cup of warm coffee to one of my last customers of the day.

I walked to the back of the store to be greeted by my close friend Mina Ashido. She and I have been friends since I moved here last summer.

We hadn't met on the best terms but I'm glad she worked with me through that.

"Can you close up?" I asked.

She was cleaning and organizing shelves and counters as she nodded to me. I smiled at her and went back to the front as I heard the door open.

A group of boys walked in, a rather attractive group of boys. They were all tall and pretty, especially the one with red and white hair, he had immediately caught my attention.

"Welcome, what can I get you," I asked, finally turning my attention to the boy in the middle.

He was holding a small child who looked about 6 or 7 in his arms. He had green hair and freckles all around his face, he seemed familiar.

"Midoriya, we came here for you aren't you gonna order something?" A boy beside him with red hair asked.

We hadn't noticed how we had been staring at each other for quite a while.

"Yeah uh sorry can I have an iced coffee and a bagel please?" He asked as he handed the small child over to a boy with yellowish blonde hair.

"I'll be right back." I walked to the back as all of the boys went to go sit down.

Well, all except one.

I eyed Mina who was now sweeping the floor. She looked outside at the group of boys and looked back at me with wide eyes.

"Damn."

I poured his ice coffee into a cup, "Rightttt."

"So are you gonna flirt with one of them or am I gonna have to do it?" She whispered.

I rolled my eyes as I walked back to the front a grabbed his bagel. I had more important things to focus on than a boy.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"What?"

"Well, a pretty girl like you has to have a name right?"

I glanced at him. Sure he was attractive but he couldn't just flirt with a random girl he just met. My job was just to give him his coffee, nothing more, nothing less. Besides, he's probably done this to tons of other girls as well.

I rolled my eyes as I handed him his coffee and bagel. Our hands touched and I swore I felt electricity run through my body.

"Can I have a napkin? He asked as I started to pull away from our eye contact.

I grabbed a napkin from beside me and handed it to him.

"Thanks, gorgeous." I looked away and he smiled at me before he walked back to his friends and greeted the small child with the bagel.

-

Soon it was 12:45 and my shift was finally over. I was counting the money at the register to make sure I had gotten the right amount until from the corner of my eye I saw the napkin I had given the boy.

Well if the bastard wasn't gonna take it why'd he ask for it.

I picked it and turned it around to see if it was reusable until I saw what he had written on the other side:

'Call me - Midoriya'

————————————————————

This was short asf but chapter two will be better lol.