38: Kind devil

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

*Warning! Slight violence*

"SAY IT!" Jungkook's loud booming voice caused Taehyung to flinch badly but he was lucky not to produce any kind of sound because he happened to be covering his mouth very firmly with his hand.

Jungkook was half leaned over the poor boy who was shaking on the chair, blood stained over his arms, face, and legs. Taehyung gulped at the scene and covered his mouth again instantly when Jungkook delivered a very powerful punch to the boy's face, causing the other to groan in pain.

"I'm very impatient with such behaviors." Jungkook lowly growled at the lack of response from the boy.

Taehyung moved his gaze from Jungkook and the old roommate to locate some of Jungkook's men standing there, guns in their hands, the sight adding to his fright only. 

"It's Jung.. right?" Jungkook breathed out with a chuckle as the boy's expressions screamed fear and shock for a second but that was gone as soon as it appeared and he started laughing.. like a maniac, taking all by surprise, even Taehyung. Who would laugh like that in such situations?

Is he facing a mental breakdown?

Taehyung thought to himself when the boy continued laughing, setting a very uncomfortable feeling in his heart.

Jungkook stepped back and disappeared from his vision, the boy was laughing loudly when a Jungkook's thug came and hit him with the back of a gun on his shoulder, causing him to grit his teeth and stop laughing.

Taehyung's grip over his mouth tightened when two more came and started beating him badly. His body started shaking with fear as the amount of blood was increasing.

"Yes or no?" Jungkook's voice boomed again but he was still out of his sight.

That boy, as far as Taehyung know his name was Sangwo, was just glaring at the floor now.

"No." The first word, he spoke.

Taehyung heard some heavy steps and then there was Jungkook again leaning over the other, the collar of the torn shirt in his hand, he was glaring at the other with a clenched jaw.

"Don't lie. I know that, that's him who sent you here." Sangwo rolled his eyes and snickered.

"That's not the thing to worry about Jeon, take care of your little one before." Taehyung felt his breath hitched.

Was that about me? Or there is someone else important in Jungkook's life?

"You can't reach him, as you can see." Jungkook smirked, now showing his side view to Taehyung who looked very different from the normal Jungkook he lived with so far. 

"Well, for not so long. One day.. one day Jeon, he will definitely leave you.. either he'll die like the previous one or he'll leave you.. willingly." The way other was saying that with confidence, Taehyung thought that he wasn't the Sangwo he knew.

Sangwo was a shy boy in the orphanage, a sort of introvert, and barely talked with Taehyung as well. But they were never on bad terms till Taehyung left the orphanage and met Yoongi.

A loud shout of pain echoed in the basement, maybe the boy lost his leg?

"You're talking nonsense and I'm not here for this shi*." Jungkook growled again.