~THIRTY SEVEN~

Isn't it lovely, all alone
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin and bone
Hello, welcome home

~~**~~

Azaleas POV

"Is that fucking all? No one else eager to die?" I screamed out in ragged breath as my voice echoed through the silent prison cell.

No sound.

After the tunnel way locked up, I had dashed up towards the earlier dead bodies, ready to use them as my shield for the upcoming assaults.

Which did came pretty much handy.

And as I had guessed earlier,my father was indeed in short of people. And I shot off almost every precious countable number of forces.

With my mind still alert for any surprise arrival like a few moments ago,I sagged both of my arms above the shoulder of the bullet filled dead body which was shielding me.I repositioned my seated self above another dead body laying cold beneath me.

As I have no alive ally to support, I decided to use the dead ones as my ally.Or else there was no way I would have survived against those armour forces.

Holding a semi empty rifle,I got up on my legs causing the shield dead body to fall over the cold body I was sitting. Walking away from the corner of the room I was positioned,I maneuvered myself in the midst of bullet hole faces.Ducking down, I picked up some guns and rifles checking if they're loaded or not. Also,I decided to carefully stuff two grenades at the end of my waist hostler behind incase it comes handy.

I wonder if there's much forces remained after everyone gathered here to catch the intruders alive.

The way they weren't aiming to shot off my brain at the beginning, I concluded that my father had instructed them to keep the intruders alive.

Sadly for me, I was in no instruction to keep anyone alive and cost my survival chances.

They were already too armoured for me to take down easily.Hence,the bullet holes in the middle of their faces.The only open and vulnerable location and easiest way to take down a group within the shortest time.

Well,I was almost getting overrun by them in the middle when I was surrounded,causing a series of bullets to whiz through my arms and thighs.I also didn't noticed when my flimsy wig also blowed off my head.That's how negligent I was being with my body senses.

I'm not sure if any bullet had penetrated through my flesh.My whole body has became numb to pain after that severe gunfight to pinpoint where it actually hurts.

Sitting myself above the earlier two bodies and positioning up another dead body infront of me,I tensed up hearing some muffled footsteps approaching.

No more surprise element for Lord's sake.

Tightening my grip around the guns on my respective hands,I positioned myself behind the upright body as I heard the passcode typing on the opposite side.

Within few seconds,the door parted causing me to rise my left arm over the shoulder of the dead body and aim the gun towards the door.

This time, a black suited body entered inside the room instead of armoured one causing goosebumps to wash over my whole body.

Lucifer Federico.

Holding my breath,I watched as the black suited man walked in deeper as few number of guards surround him in a circle for providing protection.I watched with satisfaction as that shadowed face beneath the black hat looked over the dead bodies while I sensed a series of rifles now pointed towards my way.