32.

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Where you going" I asked holding her closer to me.

"Nigga get the fuck off me" she said slapping my arm.

"Why you being so difficult" I asked grabbing her face.

This bitch had the audacity to spit in my face while she was at it.

That's it. I lifted her ass up from the bed and fit my hands around her neck while I slammed her against the wall. "Spit in my face again and I'll spike yo ass, ain't no issue with me texting Jaliyah especially if she the mother of my baby" I said with my morning voice all low and shit.

I pulled her face into mine and kissed her. She pulled away, "nigga you got morning breath and so do I so go" she said waving me off.

I smacked my lips, "girl you know I won't speak to Jaliyah unless it's about my child, right?". She's ignoring me. I rolled my eyes and pulled her inbetween my legs.

"Right?" I said pulling her face closer to mine while licking my lips.

"Yes ugh" she said getting out of my grip and going to the shower. "You better drop me home TODAY!" She screamed.

"Hell nah you staying with me until you sort yo aggy ass out" I said smacking her bum as she walked out.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I swear Hakeem makes my blood boil. I don't even care about him texting Jaliyah I just want to go home. I hate going out and being around so many people especially when ion know them.

I hopped into the shower and locked the door because Hakeem was not gonna join me for shit. I swear if my Professor gets on my ass for not doing the work I'll be filling a restraining order from Hakeem because this his fault.

I was mid shower when I heard a loud knock on the door and Hakeem ran down the stairs to go open it. Almost too fast.

Two minutes later I heard a baby screaming and crying hella loud like somebody just hit they ass.

I put on my towel and got out the shower and stood at the top of the stairs, "HAKEEM WHOS BABY IS THAT SCREAMING LIKE A WITCH" I said, then it clicked. Jeniya.

Just when I thought shit couldn't get worse. I have no right to be mad about Hakeem seeing his baby but Jaliyah SHES been waiting for this I know she has.

I got dressed and walked down the stairs and seen Jaliyah, Hakeem and Jeniya in the living room. Jaliyah was smiling at me while drinking her water. I gave her a stiff smile. "What you doing here" I asked.

"She just came to drop off my baby" Hakeem said playing around with Jeniya. He's so soft with her and it's cute.

Jaliyah went to put her arm around Hakeem shoulder and started saying, "yeah I was just dropping her off to see her daddy" and just by that word I grabbed her hair and lead her to the door.

"Goodbye lying bitch times up pack it up donkey" I said dragging her out the room. "You'll see yo baby later bye bye bitch" I said slamming the door.

"Chill cuh, you always on some weird shit, cool with that" Hakeem said scrunching his face.

I leaned over him and put my arm around him, "she just came to see her daddy" I said mimicking Jaliyah.