33.

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jeniya so cute, she's my baby for real. I'm glad me and Jaliyah could work sumin out but I swear if she tries to do some cheeky shit imma beat her ass.

"What yall wanna eat?" Asked Tee.

"You still ain't gonna speak to me about something proper" I said playing with Jeniya.

"Boy food is proper just fuck up" she said kissing her teeth.

"Jeniya what you wanna eat?" I asked her.

"Noodles and chips" she said jumping up and down. I scrunched my face. I know she lying. "What the heck yo mama feeding you, damn prison food?" I said holding her cheeks while she laughed. Hell nah she laughing like it ain't serious.

"Ain't no way Jeniya just asked for noodles and chips, her mama need to learn how to cook" Tee said walking into the living room. "When you dropping me home" she asked.

"Never" I said smacking her ass.

"Get off me weird ass" she said mugging me.

I left Jeniya playing with the teddies she had and went over to sit with Tee. She started moving away from me but I pulled her right back. "What do you want" she asked. "You ain't need to get salty you didn't even know why Jaliyah texted me" then I pointed to Jeniya.

"What?" She said scrunching her face.

I swear she's so slow, I don't even know how they ain't kicked her out of law school.

"It's for Jeniya so I can see her more" I said holding her waist. She put her head on my shoulder and licked my face, "you weird" I said.

"You could have just said you texting her for Jeniya" she said holding my face with those long ass nails I paid for them she let go to go on her phone. Nah I ain't done yet. "Come Here bruh" I said holding her face and pulling her in for a kiss twirling my tongue in her mouth while tasting her lipgloss. She always had a new flavour.

"Ewwww mommy and daddy kissing" said Jeniya.

We stopped immediately and looked at eachother.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Uh unt. I stared at Hakeem. "Ain't no way she just called me her mommy" I said whispering to him.

"Who you a mommy to because it ain't my child you carried" he said smirking. I slapped him because he play too much. I rolled my eyes.

He then leaned forward towards Jeniya and pulled her closer to him.

"Jeniya, you do know I'm your daddy but this girl over here" he said pointing at me and I mugged him because he called me 'this girl' like he ain't keeping me hostage. "This girl here isn't your mommy ok?" He said holding her chubby cheeks.

She got her cheeks out of Hakeem's hands and walked over to me and started touching my hair pushing out her bottom lip.

"But she's pwetty" Jeniya said frowning with puppy eyes.

"Ooohh thank you baby" I said lifting her to sit on my lap, "but I ain't yo mama, yo mama the ugly one" I said just before Hakeem slapped my thigh scrunching his face.

I gave him the "what nigga" look and he rolled his eyes.

"My mommy ugly?" She said looking up at me.

"Yes, yes she is, now you go say that everywhere and every time you around her ok then I'll be yo mommy when you here" I said laughing before Hakeem stopped me again taking Jeniya of my lap.

"What, it's better than teaching her how to say "fuck you" because all my cousins know how to say that shit because of me." I said shrugging while he let Jeniya go play.

But for real I wasn't ready to play mommy, I'm cool with having Jeniya around but it feels like me and Hakeem have a child together. Then I remembered I ain't even supposed to be here.

"Hakeem, I'm so sorry" I said while slowly walking towards the front door, "but I'm calling my bestie DayDay to come pick me up okay" I said opening the door and running out to the front.

I had to break free, I had work to do this nigga wasn't gonna keep me forever, just as I started ringing DayDay on FaceTime I felt a finger pinch my ear and drag it towards that direction. I turned and seen Hakeem out with no top with Jeniya on his hip dragging me back into the house. DayDay answered the phone. "What's good" he asked. "Ok imma hang up, I'll fuck with you later" he said before I even said anything.

"Oh no nigga you staying on the phone and your gonna tell yo friend I got work to do and a degree to get so I need to go the FUCK HOME" I said shouting while my ear began to get hot.

Jeniya was just on his hip enjoying it. "Pretty mommy getting pinched" she said giggling with her hands on her cheeks. "Oh no baby you tell daddy to get off me before I turn his pretty face ugly" I said.

"Daddy you gonna be ugly" she said laughing.

"Jeniya hush" he said trying to be all respectful. "You staying because I need you here"

I rolled my eyes. We reached inside and I stomped upstairs and locked myself in his room. I'm so tired of this bullshit. If he miss me then he could just say that, and besides why does he need me when he's always on the game, damn.