64:

Nct arc II: entry valid only for members../open link?/// <yes>

Ten arc I.
Y/n arc..
Angela arc I...
Yuta arc....

"So Angela."

I could tell Taeyong and Jaehyun were trying to get information off of her since clearly we had no clue who she was and we didn't want to kill anyone else for the time being.

She seemed funny but it worried me. Why was Ten telling me to be cautious of her.

I let go of Renjun's hand and slowly walked towards the door where Ten had gone through.

"Y/n?" Renjun asked as he grabbed my hand again. I smiled at him and made him let me go.

"I'll be back I'm just going to the restroom."

He nodded. "Don't get lost, last time you went to the bathroom without me a woman drowned you."

I shrugged it off and closed the door after me.

Where did Ten go?

I closed my eyes and quickly reminded myself of where each member was staying in.

Right.. he's in the basement.

I stared at the metal door in front of me.
A sign saying 'enter at your own risk.' I shrugged it off and opened it and walked downtown the stairs.

"Who's there?" I heard Ten call.

I nervously just took a deep breath and kept walking down the stairs. Rubbing my elbow since I just got even more nervous. I held the death card in my other hand.

I heard the sound of a click. I froze when my face met with the end of a black and silver pistol.

Ten sighed in relief and lowered the gun. "Say something next time Y/n. I could've killed you just now."

"Sorry." I squeaked as he offered his hand to me so I could skip the last step since it was broken.

I took his hand and jumped to the floor. He let go of my hand and crossed his arms. "Why are you here
Y/n? Aren't you scared of the darkness?"

"No. Plus you have candles on. It's not dark." I said as I glanced around the room.

Candles were lit and the strong scent of incense burning. I didn't mind it to be honest, it was some what relaxing.

"I'm not talking about that Y/n. I mean The darkness I carry in me."

I stared at him. "No. You look cute. Not dark."

He chuckled. "Oh would you look at that. Thank you I am very aware that I'm cute."

I chuckled and stared at the cards he had in the table. Photos laid across the table of people I didn't recognize.

"Ignore my side work." He said as he moved it to the side.

I felt cold chills crawl down my spine since I could feel him standing behind me.

"Anyways what did you want to talk about Y/n. You aren't the type to come into my room just to look around."

I blushed and fell back. He caught my waist before my hair could touch the burning flame on the candle. He helped me get back to my feet.

"What does the Death card mean...why do I need to be cautious of her?"

He quietly just looked into my eyes.

He took a deep breath.

"Do you really wanna know?"