019

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘

chapter nineteen:glad we took a chancemaking our own world !

chapter nineteen:
glad we took a chance
making our own world !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"CALL NINI," VIOLETTA suggested.

For the past maybe twenty minutes or so, Athena, Violetta, and Ashlyn had been trying to figure out something to do. EJ was being absolutely no help — instead, he had gone up to the attic and brought down a box of toys him and Ashlyn used to play with when they were kids. Despite being the oldest one there, it was keeping him very entertained.

Ashlyn nodded. She leaned forwards and FaceTimed Nini on her laptop. After only a ring, Nini picked up.

"Hey, Ash!" Nini greeted. "Hey, 'Thena. Hey, Vi."

EJ then threw a teddy bear at Ashlyn.

"EJ, we are in the middle of a crisis, EJ," Ashlyn scolded playfully, throwing the teddy bear back at him. "Stop it."

"No, you stop it," EJ countered jokingly.

Ashlyn looked back to Nini. "EJ found some old stuff we used to play with in the attic and he's turned into a six year-old."

Athena turned back around. Sure enough, EJ had picked up a frisbee and was trying to wear it as a hat. He then smirked and threw it at Violetta. Unfortunately, it hit her right in the head. She slowly turned around while EJ's eyes widened. He raised his hands in surrender, but Violetta only shook her head and looked back to the computer screen. Athena laughed slightly at their dynamic.

"Aww, I'm obsessed with all of you," Nini commented.

EJ then put his arm in between Athena and Ashlyn, holding a doll and moving it side to side as he talked in a strange high-pitched voice. "Hi, Nini."

Ashlyn sighed and pushed his hand backwards. "So, how are we dealing with North High? 'Cause we're spinning over here."

Violetta shrugged. "I mean, Athena did suggest she could punch Lily."

Nini pointed at them through the screen. "That, I would like to see."

"Oh, it'll become a reality one day," Athena decided. "But I don't wanna get disqualified. So, Neen, what've you got?"