021

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘

chapter twenty-one:the truth comes out !

chapter twenty-one:
the truth comes out !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

ALL THE GIRLS — plus Seb — gathered in Ashlyn's living room. After a quick trip to Target for some supplies, they basically got everything that they needed . . . plus a couple snacks just in case they got hungry.

Kourtney laid out some fur on the table. "One hundred percent real faux fur."

"Oooh," Nini replied.

"Thirty yards."

"Must've been a truly enormous faux animal," Ashlyn commented.

"So, Kourt . . ." Violetta began. "What exactly are we doing?"

"Okay, so you know those sequined tops where if you rub them one way, they're purple, but if you rub them the other way, they're red?" Kourtney described.

"Duh, love it," Gina voiced.

"So, we're gonna do that with the Beast cape. But instead of purple and red, it's going to be fur and satin." She dramatically wrapped some blue satin around her. "Y'all feel me?"

"Kourt, you are a visionary," Nini told her.

"Oh, thank you. The boys can build something that spins the Beast around to disguise the transition."

"Wow, won't that take a while?" Seb asked.

Kourtney shrugged. "I'm in if you are."

"I guess I could sleep over tonight," Gina responded, making them laugh because she actually did live in Ashlyn's house.

"You guys, I'm all about costumes, but I don't know if my parents will be cool with me at a co-ed sleepover," Seb admitted.

Kourtney looked over at him seriously. "Chip, this is your mother speaking. Go call your mother."

Seb pointed at her and walked off to the kitchen to call his mom. Ashlyn them dramatically turned around, holding a bucket of scissors.

"Behold, my scissors bucket," Ashlyn announced. She placed it down on the table proudly. "Yeah, guys."

Athena laughed slightly. And once Seb joined them again, they all started to work.