Part - 32

Y/n's POV

When Taehyung suddenly raised his hand I thought he is going to slap me
So due to reflex I covered my cheek and shut my eyes.

But I didn't felt anything I slowly opened my eyes and saw Taehyung just staring at me with guilt in his eyes.

He held my hands and told me not to be scared because he will not hit me.

I know he was feeling guilty because I flinched.

But that was a reflex I didn't wanted to make him guilty.

And his today's behavior...I know why he was behaving like this.

I took him towards the bed made him sit there and handed him a glass of water because he seemed restless.

After drinking water he looked better.

I squatted in front of him and held his hand.

He was just looking at me.

Y/n - " Tae, I understand you.....I know why you behaved like this."

His face showed that he was curious to know what I think.

Y/n - " I know Taehyung, we are not a normal couple....and I can understand your insecurity....but you don't have to be insecure around Soobin."

Yeah, I was right, this was the reason....his faced showed that I am correct.

He looked down

Y/n - " Tae, I 'll be honest.......Soobin is very special to me...he was the first ever friend of mine....he became my friend when I didn't even knew what friend means....we were apart for six years without any contact....and we both missed each other...we want to catch up...we want to make up for the lost time tae."

He raised his head and nodded a little while biting his lower lip

Y/n - " We are just friends..there is nothing fishy between us...you should trust me...I'll never cheat on you....I promise."

Tae - " I trust you y/n....but I want to ask something."

I nodded

Tae - " Is he just like a brother to you?"

I heavily sighed.

Y/n - " I don't know why a girl has to say he is like a brother or a boy has to say she is like a sister to prove that their relationship is pure."

I paused for a second and continued.

Y/n - " why isn't the word friend enough...friend itself is such a pure and big word why do we need to add brother or sister to it?"

I looked at him and I guess he is understanding.

Y/n - " Tae, Soobin is not my brother and also not 'like a brother'....he is a friend, best friend.
I treat him the same as I treat Dahyun and Lisa.

Both the girls would kill me for this but I admit I am more emotionally dependent on Soobin than them.

I sometimes used to tell him things that I can't tell them,because he is a very good listener....he would not react immediately unlike Lisa and hyunie."