Part: 12

......In the college........

There was a awkward silence between tae and JK..... Jk is not talking coz he is feeling guilty about last night... And Tae is just don't want to start any conversation...........They went to the classroom and take their seats . Soon the science teacher Come and start the class...

At lunchtime......

Taekook went to the café and wait for jimin .... After sometimes Jimin come with a cute pout on his face

Tae cooed at his cute boyfriend.. but suddenly JK excuse himself and went to the rooftop..

Tae : Jiminahh~ why r u pouting.. (he asked teasingly).

Jimin : You leave me last night alone..

Tae: ohh hello!! You also leave me with that Jk .. (he also pout)...

Jimin : Sorry baby .... (He said sadly)...

Tae : it's ok Jiminahh but tell me what happened last night coz I don't remember anything (he signed)...

Jimin : Oh baby last night you were Drunk s---- (he stopped when he notice something on tae's collarbone....)

Jimin : What is this tae ???( he asked in a cold voice point at the hickeys)...

Tae : Of course mosquito bites nor what ?? (Tae Said confidently)...

Jimin : No it's not come with mee ( he dragged tae in school storage room)..

When they entered jimin pinned him to the wall.... And asked

Jimin : Who did this to you ?????

Tae : Did wh-what?? (He stutter as he is looking at a furious jimin)....

Jimin : Look tae say it who the fuck make this hickeys on you neck just fucking say IT.... (He shouted angrily)...

Tae : why r u shouting haa for real I don't know who did this ... Do you think I'm cheating on you ?? (He said as his tear were falling)...

Jimin now try to control his anger so he hug tae and start comforting him
..

Jimin : sshhhhhh~~ it's ok baby sorry for shouting... Forgive your mochi ... You know I don't like anyone in you Love life expect me !!

Tae : Humm (tae sniff )

Jimin : Now tell do you sleep with anyone Last night look don't take my question negatively I'm serious about it .....

Tae : I don't remember chimmy I don't even remember a single thing I swear... (He is crying silently)....

Jimin : But Tae do you feel pain in your lower part of body ....

Tae : No .... (he said simply).

Jimin hugged tae and crass his hair ...

Jimin : Take this I don't want anyone to look at you .... (Jimin handed him his coat and cover tae with it ...)

Tae : Thanks chimmy. (He smiled sadly)..

Jimin : Baby don't be sad please and I'm sorry again... (He said while looking down)...

Tae : I'm fine chimmy and you don't have to be sorry you did nothing wrong...

Jimin : Thanks baby u understand me alot tae can you go alone in the class I have to use the bathroom ...

Tae : sure chimmy but come fast .... (He smiled and left)

.......... MEANWHILE...........
.
.
Jk is in the rooftop feeling guilty for taking advantage of Tae he don't know but he feel angry when tae take JIMIN'S name.....

Jk : I literally hate him aghhh ...
Suddenly he get a call ...

On the phone..

Jk: Hello ??

Mrs.jeon: hey baby how r u??

Jk : Eomma I'm fine how about you  (he forcedly smile)...

Mrs.jeon : I'm doing well so do you eat anything and do you want me to bring blood Again???? She asked.

Jk : No need eomma I manege blood ...

Mrs.jeon : From where???( She frown ).

Jk : From ta~ (he stopped himself coz he don't want his mom to know about it right now).. from some random girls.....

Mrs.jeon : Great baby now I'm going to take a shower call you later have a great day.

Jk : hum bye mom .....
(Hang up)...

Jk sign and went away but don't know that jimin is watching him from far .....

JIMIN'S POV: SO YOU R THE VAMPIRE PRINCE HAA ?? AND HOW DARE YOU MARKING MY TAE.... YOU NEVER CAN'T HAVE HIM BITCH ... I SAW THE VAMPIRE BITE ON HIS NECK TOO IT'S MEANS YOU ALSO SUCK HIS BLOOD... AND TODAY I FEEL TAE'S BLOOD SMELL ON YOU . YOU MOTHERF*CKER YOU ARE A PRINCE IT'S DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN STEAL HIM ... JUST WAIT JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK .... YOU MESS WITH A RARE VAMPIRE...

(HE SAID AND LEFT HIS DARK AURAS IS FLAWING IN ANGER)....

MEANWHILE with Tae.....

He is kinda feeling sick and his neck is hurting...........

Tae : Jiminahh I wanna go home...

Jimin : Sure tae I know you are feeling unwell let's go home and take rest ....

Tae he hummed in response and went to his house with Jimin and JK..
Jimin is sending DARK glance at jk everytime in the whole ride.. Jk also notice it he got confused but after sometimes he smirked evily ....

And went to his home.....

Hope you enjoy today's part I'm writing in short because some of you don't like reading long so yeahh ..

And sorry for uploading after 2 days..

But from today I will try my best to upload Everyday and please comment if you liking my ff ...