The Rise of Miss ForgetMeNot

A/N: This story takes place a little bit into season 2 before season 3 came out. 

Marinette held her arms, realizing that no matter what she'd say, Lila would twist her words into something they were not. So far, she tried to think positively, but that failed miserably when her best friend had turned against her.

Alya had stopped hanging out with her. Maybe because that Lila was better than her.

She was prettier and sweet. Except for the lying part.

The bluenette had tried to text Alya a few times, only to never get a response or never have her texts go through. She had been blocked by most of her friends and even Adrien. Even being Ladybug had made her withdrawn from fighting.

It was always that Lila was always in trouble. She always needed to be saved. She never wanted Ladybug saving her. Just Chat Noir or the other heroes.

Tikki tried to keep Marinette in a safe state to ensure that she wouldn't get akumatized, but those negative feelings began to overwhelm her and take over her mind.

Marinette slumped against her locker. She slowly slid down to have her head be on her arms. She couldn't just go to class. She would only get more hate for the 'things' that she supposedly did to Lila.

Every time she would deny it, the liar would burst into fake tears. She was angry, but at the same time became even sadder. Why would anyone care now if she got akumatized? No one would come to her rescue. "I'm sorry Tikki.."

"What do you mean, Marinette?" the ladybug kwami asked. Tikki had been so worried for Marinette. She hadn't been doing her job as Ladybug. Well, most of the fighting. She would only come when the akuma needed to be purified.

She took out both of her earrings, making Tikki try to protest, but disappear as she clasped her hands over the earrings. She stuffed them into one of her bags, and put that bag into her locker.

She also noticed a black butterfly heading her way. This time she didn't run away. Not like the other times. She instead put out her hand to let the butterfly land on it. The feeling of darkness made her hand tingle. She smiled, knowing well of what was going to happen next.

Instead of going to an object, the butterfly entered her veins, taking control of her full body. The magenta outline of a moth appeared on her face.

'Hello Miss ForgetMeNot. Your friends have forgotten all about you and no longer see you as their friend. Don't fret now, I am Hawkmoth and I won't be forgetting you ever. I give you the power to send anyone to a place where they will be forgotten like how you feel. All you have to do is retrieve Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous. Do we have a deal?'

"Yes Hawkmoth." her veins, which could barely be seen started to crack along her skin, her veins slowly turning black. Her skin turned to a gray. Her hair was long and braided down her breasts to make her look like the doll called Annabelle. The outfit that formed around her was a white dress that seemed to be covered in blood. Her face was almost like a doll too, making her face unforgettable.

The best part was that she could fly even though she was barefoot.

She was capable of crying in this form. A weird thing about her crying was that instead of tears, she would have spiderweb silk come from her eyes.

And teeth like a monster would have. Miss ForgetMeNot smiled with those white razor-sharp teeth.

She'd make them all sorry.

Especially that Lila.