~THIRTY EIGHT~

The lines above are the lyrics of one of my favorite song "Stay with me", OST of one of my favorite drama "Goblin."I love it😭💘

If you're a fan of that song,same here.Chanyeol is my bae❤️

If you're not anti-korean, do give it a hear ❤️

~~**~~

Azaleas POV

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"You're too fragile Eleonora.You're just as weak as you have been ten years ago."

No.I'm not.He can't make me weak anymore.I muttered to myself while shaking my head to emphasis the fact as the beeping sound echoed in a distance.

"You'll die along with them." I heard him whispering out in that evil tone as he pressed those buttons.

"No,no,no!! No please! PAPA!" I screamed out in panic as the beeping sound continued to irk my ear while I lurched ahead to drain out the life of those lifeless orbs. "No! Papa! David! They can't die because of me!"I again screamed out with my eye tightly shut down as I felt a grip holding me back from attacking the monster infront of me.

"Leave me!! Papa!Please!" I again choked out in an agonizing tone as my head buzzed due to some murmuring voices I can't conjugate.

"Papa is fine,Azaleas.Everyone is fine. Sshhh.It's okay."I heard a voice softly murmuring near my ears as tears filling up behind my closed lids. Tightly wrapping my arms around the warm body holding me,I sobbed out as my body and mind cried out in relief.

Papa is fine.Everyone is fine.

"He- he was about to take everything away from me,again." I hiccuped up in a strangled voice as I felt fingers soothingly run through my curls.

I continued to anchor upon the words and the person talking to me.He'll surely disappear when I'll open my eyes.I'll be meet with that inhuman orbs as it'll laugh at my endless misery.

"No one is gone.Everyone is fine, la mia vita.(my life).Trust my words." The voice again coaxed my mind as I nodded my head feeling unexplained pain vibrating through my whole body.

"It hurts.It hurts everywhere." I softly informed pressing my face against the warmth surface.It feels like home.

"It won't hurt for long.You'll get through this." I heard the voice responding in a softest whisper as I felt warm hands cupped my cheeks while wiping off my tears.With my eyes closed now in content,I leaned over the touch feeling my conscious drown in that sense of serenity.

I wish I could have halted my lifespan at this quiescent moment.

Karl Alfred Ivano's POV

"I'll take care of her.You can leave." I lowly murmured out to the nurse who was balancing Azaleas IV drips on the opposite side of the bed.I sensed the women silently leaving the room as my eyes continued to gaze at the serenic tear stained face.

I don't know what that bastard did to her, but she was on the verge of a panic attack in the fear that Gabriel and others died.Gabriel and her crew mates have constantly stayed at the hospital two days,even though my hospital has the policy of not letting the visitors stay here for long. But,after serious level of convince from my father and mother and with me commanding out in a final tone, they managed to budge themselves for taking the night off.

Whereas me,I was in no obligation to follow other's instruction.I have my own small penthouse at this militant hospital.That's practically my office, but there's an another separate sector with a kitchen,bedroom,closet and an washroom incase I stayed here.As I said,most of my force members come here for their serious treatment.And as the president of this hospital, I personally look over their recovery and treatments.