Chapter 127 - Emma

Shivers went through my body at the promise of punishment. The thrill I felt not knowing exactly what was about to happen but still have a decent idea, was indescribable.

Punishment was a massive part of BDSM. It was one of the things that drew me to it. I wanted to know that I would be reprimanded if I stepped out of line.

A part of me already knew that I didn't just crave submission but needed it. It was no secret that I was an independent person who had always followed the rules of society, and it was exhausting. I overthought a lot. I was responsible to the point that I almost had no private life whatsoever—my life revolved around work and school. Sometimes it felt like when I had a break, it didn't actually feel like I had one—I had trouble letting myself relax even when I needed it. Over time, it became too much—too tiring.

The thing was with being a submissive, I could let go of the reins and let someone else take over. Truthfully, being with the guys made me feel freer than I'd ever felt and also much more relaxed. All the decision-making, all the planning—everything was up to them. I didn't need to do anything other than following their directions.

Another positive thing about this lifestyle was, it forced me to live in the now. I wasn't just going through the motions anymore, but actually be present in the present.

"Go to the playroom and present for us," Callan barked.

"Y-yes, Sir," I stammered and stumbled to get my pants and underwear back on, my cheeks fiery red.

I could feel their eyes on me as I hurried past them and found the hallway that would lead me to Gideon's dungeon-like room. My heart hammered in my chest, and my palms were growing clammier by the second. While I craved the punishment, it didn't mean I wasn't nervous too.

The white room was lit up and smelled fresh and clean. I wondered if he cleaned up the room himself or had a staff member do it. For some reason, I couldn't picture Gideon tidying up a room that wasn't the kitchen, but I didn't think he would allow anyone else but us in here either.

With hasty movements, I undressed and knelt on the soft carpet. My eyes lingered on the granite floor, remembering when Gideon had me kneeling there. I could still recall how the hard, cold surface felt beneath my knees.

Once again, it took several minutes before the guys joined me. They really did like to build up the suspense and my nerves. I was sure it was all planned, so I would be as anxious as possible. Not only that, but it reminded me of our power dynamic—they were the ones in charge, and I was to follow their orders and wait for however long they chose.

"Tell us what mistake you made and why you deserve the punishment," Mateo ordered after a couple of minutes spent in torturous silence.

"I—I didn't get permission to have an orgasm, and...and I deserve to be punished for not following your orders. D-daddy told me to wait, and I didn't. I'm so sorry Sirs, and Daddy," I stammered. Speaking out about my disobedience only made me feel more ashamed.

"Good, and have you guessed at what kind of punishment you will be getting?" Callan talked next, filling the room with the velvety softness of his voice, though it held more command in it than the word "softness" would suggest.

"That I won't get to come tonight?" I guessed hesitantly, thinking that was the logical thing. I mean, I'd read somewhere that the punishment should fit the crime, and this certainly would. Though, the thought of not coming while my body was strummed tight was torture in itself.

"Oh, on the contrary," he chuckled darkly, and my body shuddered from the hint of wickedness in his laugh. I was partly relieved to hear that, but the way he said it made it sound like the orgasm was a bad thing. What did that even mean?

"Since you seem to think you're the one who gets to decide when you're allowed to come. We need to remind you of who's actually in charge of your body, of your pain and pleasure," Mateo explained.

"How many did she managed to take last time?" Gideon asked the guys, ignoring me as if I wasn't even here.

"Eight, but I'm sure she'll break her own record today," Callan answered confidently, while I, on the other hand, didn't feel so confident.

More than eight? Were these men insane? I still remembered when they forced me to have one orgasm after the other. In the beginning, I'd only felt pleasure, but little by little, it became seriously uncomfortable. In the end, my sensitive nerves were shot, and I had to use my safeword.

Someone—Callan—knelt behind me and whispered in my ear, "And this time, Sweetheart, you won't get the breaks in between like you got last time. Let's see how much you like the orgasm you wanted so much you disobeyed us for it."

My breath left in a rush as my brain registered his words. I'd gotten minutes worth's of breaks the last time, and it was the reason I had been able to handle the sensation overload. How the hell did they think I would manage to not only have more but also take them without any breaks? The simple answer was, I wouldn't. I mean, I couldn't possibly handle that...could I?

"Stand up," Gideon whispered harshly. My body followed his order without hesitation, even before my brain had fully registered it.

He guided me to the middle of the room, and I didn't need to look up to see the chains hanging down from the ceiling—I already knew they were there.

As if they had planned for it, Gideon grabbed one of my wrists and cuffed it while Mateo did the other. Though the cuffs were soft and smooth, I knew this position, with my arms stretched up in the air, would become uncomfortable after a while.

Not knowing if I could make eye contact with them, I kept my head down. This punishment was more than enough for my poor body, I didn't need to add any more. While the punishment might be pleasurable at first, I made no mistake in thinking this wasn't going to feel like it was pleasurable torture a few orgasms in.

I could see Callan in my peripheral vision circling me as he took in every part of my naked body. His attention, and the others, made me aware of my own nakedness. My breasts felt heavy; my skin was stretched tight in anticipation; my pussy was wet, and I was still aroused despite my nerves.

"Such a pretty little Sub we have here," Callan muttered. He stopped behind me, close enough to feel his body heat but not quite touching.

"Too bad she doesn't know we're the ones who own that little body of hers," Mateo tsked from his place at my right side.

"I guess we'll just have to show her then," Gideon said. He was still standing on my other side. I couldn't see either one of them now with my arms hiding them from view. The only thing I could do was listen as they talked about me, and God...their words made me wetter than I was even a second ago. I just hoped I was strong enough to endure the kind of insane pleasure they had in store for me. As much as I might doubt myself, I wanted to show these men I could handle whatever they threw at me.

Orgasms upon orgasms might've been a dream of mine once upon a time, but they had taught me what multiple orgasms really entailed. Still, I deserved the punishment, and I would take it like the good submissive I wanted to be.