Adrien's Nightmare

Hawkmoth stood frozen where he was. His son was now in oblivion and there was no turning back unless she let him out to be petrified for a very long time. 

"You won't hurt Adrien," he said to this new villain, but she wouldn't listen. 

Even if Hawkmoth could take this akuma away, it was now apart of her. There was no way of stopping her and he was afraid his identity would be shown if he provoked her too much.

"You don't understand, Hawkmoth. Just like Lila, and all of my other so-called friends turned on me." she closed her hands into fists. "I thought he was nice. Someone who would notice me than just being a friend. I suggest you let me do this to him and you won't have your worst fear come to you." she paused for a moment. "Why do you care about this Adrien?" she sneered to him.

'Nothing you need to know.' Hawkmoth snapped at her. From her eyes, he had to watch, but then again, this was a benefit to see what his son feared the most. And at the most, avoid it.

The magenta outline disappeared from her face. She floated above the ground just by a few inches, looking down at Adrien who was on the ground with fear in his eyes.

"M-marinette?"

"There is no Marinette, Adrien Agreste. There's only Miss ForgetMeNot." she tilted her head in a sickening manner.

He looked at her with worry in his eyes. What had he done? He should have listened to Plagg and should have checked on her as Chat Noir. He was also very jealous of her talking to Luka more. It saddened him, but Lila said that Marinette didn't need him. "I'm sorry.." he tried to say.

Something seemed to phase her for a brief moment. "I had a crush on you, stupid boy. Your apology is too little too late."

"Marinette please! Don't do this! I'm truly sorry for hurting you! I know I should have checked on you when you would flee the classroom." he stood up and grabbed one of her hands. "Come back to me.." he didn't fully acknowledge what came out of her mouth. He didn't quite hear the word crush until he stopped to think about it. He realized that she didn't hate him. She was trying to hang out with him and that kiss on the cheek was supposed to be a sign. And all those times she had trouble talking to him were a result of her crush on him.

She pulled away, pushing him back into darkness. Her eyes didn't blink and only stared at him as she would come closer and closer to him.

He fell onto his back. Adrien couldn't do anything but watch his friend move closer and closer to him. "Please.."

She smiled when she saw how much he seemed to care now. She hadn't even started yet and it made her a little sad that he wouldn't fight back. That bit of kindness would get at her slightly. She let a vein from her arm become something that looked like a straight line that shaped into a heart. She blew it towards, sending it to his mind, which was the weakest defense and she would be able to manipulate him into an illusion of a nightmare.

That mechanism that entered his mind sent him into a deep sleep. She vowed he'd be sorry. That he would never look at the light of day again ever again.

LBCNLBCN

The blond walked into his mind, starting to dream. It was an illusion and what he didn't know was that he could control anything in a dream as long as his mind and body were strong enough to withstand everything Miss ForgetMeNot threw at him. So far the dream started out as never-ending gray which seemed to go on forever. '

This isn't too bad.'

He spoke too soon when he had said that. His father was disappointed in him, demanding his miraculous and for him to join him. He wasn't what his father was talking about, but he was now in his room with his home in lockdown mode. He wouldn't be able to escape as Chat Noir. There were security cameras everywhere. Except for his bathroom. That's where he could get privacy and that's where Plagg was.

He nervously looked up at his father.

"You are nothing to me and you will never be anything! Ever since you were born, you're the reason why your mother is gone!"

He quivered in fear. Guilt started to build up. Was it really his fault? What really made her go away forever that made both him and his father miserable?

"You will be locked in here to do nothing, but think what you've done." his father slammed the door, leaving him to hold himself.

He heard the door get a lock on the outside. And with what seemed like a thousand locks.

Click...

Click...

Click...

Click...

Click...