Reveal of ???

Accidental marriage
Part 5
___________________________________

Y/N's POV:
It's been a day after that night when he returned back with wounds but still i haven't seen him. This is very unusual.

JK's POV:
I don't know what happened that night and how did i end up in y/n's room with her in my arms. I just remember coming home after the exhausting mission and plopping down on the couch. But, like seriously? Why did i kept staring at her in my arms. I dont know why and how exactly but the only thing i can say is that she is messing up with my mind. Am not even able to face her after that. Argh.....this is all just a half cause of my frustation but the main thing is "the royals". Am not able to understand what they are exactly planning. I haven't heard from them recently but am damn sure that they wont sit clamly without planning anything. But i dont know what's that. I have to find it out soon.

Y/N's POV :
Am sitting in my room thinking about who could be the cause of jungkook's injuries yesterday. Just then i received a text from ??? saying that she wants to call me about something. I called her.
OTP:
Y/N : hey Jang-mi
Jang mi: y/n-ah
Y/N : hmm, tell me what do you wanna talk.
Jang mi: yeah~ i wanna talk about the pics of documents you had sent.
Y/N : ha what about that? Did u get any information from that?
Jang mi: well not much its just some basic information about their gang and i want you to dig more information.
Y/N : i will-
half way through my sentence i heard the creaking sound of the door indicating that someday is here, well who would it be except for jungkook. I bid my bye to jang mi and immediately hung up the call. And i saw jungkook going into his office.

JK's POV:
As i entered the house i removed my shoes and hung my coat to the hanger and proceeded to my office room. I called my men to come to my office room as i want to discuss with them about "the royals" cause i have to take some action before they plan and destroy something. After they all have settled in their seats i started asking them about any information that they have gathered. But no use there is no new information. I think they are planning something really massive. All of my men went back to their works but i stayed back in office. I started designing a plan in my laptop. Midway through that i got a call from my dad. I went out to attend the call. The only mistake i did was not locking my laptop.

Y/N's POV:
I was peeking from behind the door right from the start. As i saw him walking out of the room, i took it as a opportunity and sneaked into his room. I dont know whether gods are on my side or not but to my fortune he forgot to lock his laptop. I saw the plan he was designing so i took a pic of that using my mobile. But when i went through the remaining files in his laptop i found many interesting things which may help us. I internally smirked. I settled everything back and was about to go back but I heard his deep voice coming from back "what are you doing here?"

JK's POV:
I went into the living room and attended the call.
OTP
Jk : yeobuseyo?
Dad: jungkook
Jk : yeah tell me dad
Dad: are you busy?
Jk : huh? A bit but yeah you can tell me what you wanna say
Dad: ha so i called you to inform you that i will be visiting you two tomorrow
Jk : but why?
Dad: no questions, bye
And he hung up the call. Like seriously? Anyways i have to complete my work right now. I walked back to my office room. But to my astonishment i found y/n in my room. I called out to her "what are doing here?"

Author's POV:
Cause of his sudden voice y/n jerked in her place. When jungkook spotted her holding his files, he went close to her and pulled it from her hands. "Why in the hell are you having MY files in YOUR hands?" He questioned. "Huh? I saw them fell down and picked them up?" She lied in a questioning voice. "I dont care about what your doing" he blurred "but you are the one who asked me why am i here" she whispered to herself "just get out" he ordered with a cold voice. As she was going out of the office he called her "hey" "hmm" she just hummed in reply " dad is coming tomorrow" he informed her. She just replied with an okay and went out.

Y/N's POV:
I rushed into my room and called jang mi almost immediately.
OTP
Y/N : JANG MI
Jang mi: woah~ chill down bitch
Y/N : girl i just found something interesting i will be sending you those check them out
Jang mi: are you sure they are something useful?
Y/N : of course. The detailed information about their men and their upcoming mission is a useful thing right?
Jang mi: yeah yeah they are useful. You proved that your my friend
Y/N : yeah yeah whatever. Make a use of those files cause i literally got caught while searching
Jang mi: woah~ your wonderful bitch
Y/N : i know right?
Jang mi: bye bye, the head chef is calling me
Y/N : bye
I smiled till my eyes when i spoke with jang mi. She is the only family i had. She understands me very well. I laid down on my bed with the thoughts of jang mi. But wait did'nt jungkook say that Mr.Jeon is coming tomorrow. But why? What does he want? Did he figure out everything? Did he get to know my true identity? No it can't be, i did not leave even a single clue behind.

To be continued