43: cant you see me?

"𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞,"

"𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞,"

~🌙~

"Sunoo, I swear to GOD you better not be fucking with us," I blurted out after hearing his words. He saw her too. Not just me. I didn't know what it meant at first, but it was blatantly obvious. I wasn't seeing things. She was here.

"Yeah, Sunoo. Now's not the time for jokes," Sunghoon said seriously with a straight face. After confirming she wasn't in the exam hall, Sunoo had managed to spook us all. Whilst we love joking around and teasing each other, now wasn't the time. 

"I'm not joking. I saw her!" Sunoo's eyes bulged and lips pouted as he spoke, "she was going up the stairs," 

"It could have been anyone though," Jungwon added, trying not to fuel any tension. 

"I fully recognised her though!" Sunoo felt like he was crying wolf, but the truth was that the three of us were on our way to believing him. What were the odds that someone other than me had seen her. It must mean that it was true, but I couldn't just believe him straight away. I needed more answers. 

"Wait a second," I interrupted their slight bickering and held a hand out, "What did you recognise her by?"

"I saw her face slightly. Her hair got in the way, but as she got higher up the stairs I saw her holding something," Sunoo started and we all listened intently. 

"What was it?" Heeseung jumped in.

"It was Jay hyung's hoodie," 

The four of us went wide eyed and looked at each other in amazement and frustration. So it was true then - Eun Hyerin was in the building and me seeing her wasn't just a figure of my imagination.

"No way," Sunghoon whispered as he looked to the ground. The other three were puzzled with how astounded we were. Just a second ago I had given up the idea of Hyerin ever being back, but now... 

"Why do you all look so shocked? Shouldn't you be happy?" Ni-ki questioned. 

"Well, we would be much happier if she faced us," was all I could come out with. I was very very tired of being messed around by her now. Every time I thought I had gotten over her, she managed to crawl back in. I was on a rollercoaster with endless dips and I would love to get off right about now. 

"She hasn't spoken to you yet?" Sunoo asked with a sadder expression. 

"No, she hasn't. Jay saw her in the exam hall briefly, but after that it was like she disappeared. We even checked the seating plan, but her name wasn't on there," Heeseung explained fully. All of us were confused as to why Eun Hyerin wasn't making contact with us, but for me: it was very clear. 

Amongst their theories, I decided to end the confusion and hidden misery. 

"So what if she's back?" I came out with a bitter tone, "It's obvious now. She doesn't want to be friends with us anymore. She doesn't want to know us and she want's us out of her life."