Chapter 27🖤

*excuse all mistakes*

La'taisha Williams
Miami-Dade, Florida
Location: Dezmonds Apartment

"Dez" I called out to him as he was playing the new ps5 he brought himself

"Yo"

"Lemme post a picture with one of your guns" I said smirking.

"Don't you got your own gun?" He said taking one side of the headphones off of his ear and looking back at me.

"Ok and? I wanna post a picture with one of yours"

"Get it out the closet, damn annoying ass" he said putting his headphones back on and turning towards the game again.

"Yay!" I said and got from the bed and went to the closet. I went all the way to the back and pulled the little shelf thing out of the wall and looked at some guns.

"Ouu this cute" I said taking a gun and walking out the closet.

"I can use this one?" I said holding up the gun. He looked up at me and nodded his yes.

"Ok" I said going to sit on the bed and going to Instagram to take a picture.

I took a few and scrolled for a while till I stopped on the one I liked most. "Yeah this sexy" I said saving the picture and deleting the others.

"Stink" I called out to dez.

"Wassup?"

"Look at this picture I just took" i said crawling to his end of the bed and got on his lap.

"Lemme see" he said pausing the game.

"Ohh you pressure pressureeeee" he dragged out his words and placed a kiss on my cheek

"Boy shut up, but thankyouuu" I said.

"Send that to me, imma post it on my Instagram so these hoes know that my bae kill people too"

"As you should" I said nodding my head.