Chapter 7

The next day began with a rather bizarre checkup from pandemonica. The cut on his hand seemed to be the topic of interest. She dragged Y/N to the basement at 5 in the morning much to his chagrin.

"...So this is your room?" he asked, his hand currently under a microscope his eyes wandered around the room, it really...showed her taste. 

"Mhm" Was all she said before wrapping his hand up again and grabbing her clipboard "You are free to go if you wish, just dont let anyone look at your cut, under any circumstances" That didn't sound too hard, and he's been out of his house for a few days, might have to go restock groceries, get back to work, and generally make sure everyone knows hes alive. "And  remember-" the demon started again "-Your hand got infected and you were staying with your brother okay?" He nodded and was sent on his way. 

Upon reaching the top he came to the realization that it was only about 5:30, guess he could make one more meal before he left. After a quick rummage he got prepping, planning to make some classic breakfast sandwiches when he felt someone slowly lower their arms around his neck and over his chest a voice whispered in his ear "Come...back...".

 "Good morning Justice" he smiled thinking she just wanted him to come back to bed but there was no response, there was actually no sound at all. Looking around the kitchen it was empty aside from the fresh sunlight pouring in through the windows. 

He Looked around the house beginning to get more and more concerned, his hands beginning to shake the words echoing through his head "Come back". When he saw someone at the top of the stairs. Shocked, he stepped back, tripping and falling on his butt. Until the figure stepped down the stairs, a small giggle escaping their mouth. As they stepped into the light the figure came into view "Pandemonica didn't hurt you? You seem jumpy" Justice said as she helped Y/N up. 

"O-Oh no, she didn't" he calmed down a bit as she helped him up "I was just making some eggs for breakfast, I was actually going to head home today maybe you wanted to come...uh stay with me for a bit" he aked sheepishly. She nodded with a smile. 

"Sure, Im going to go freshen up, then lets try those eggs" she poked his nose before walking back upstairs. He held his nose a bit, he shook it off and went back to cooking. The rest of the morning went well though, everyone seemed to enjoy the sandwiches. And eventually the taker handed the keys to his car to Y/N, but as they left lucifer approached him.

"Y/N I will say, you have been quite the pleasure and of course we will all visit, especially Pandemonica and Azazeal" She sighs "But I will say, the situation with your hand doesn't look to be great, I wish you the best" He stands in the driveway, the wieght of those words were off, he didnt know what to make of it but she was gone when the car horn pulled him back "O-Oh yes coming" he hurried his last goodbyes before joining justice in the car, and taking off back into the city.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry about another short one, I've been working on a lot recently and frankly this hasn't been too high on my list, but for those who haven't read my announcement id love to thank you all for the support somehow you all got me to number TEN of HELLTAKER, That's insane and thank you sooo much for reading. But I do have some other projects in the work comment on which youd like to see first.

"The Fox and the Hare"(MHA): Miruko x Male Fox Spirit reader

"Born from Evil"(Monster Prom): Vera x Oz(Or potentially just a bunch of one shots using the series)

Update "Just stargazing"

Or try another original story ive been working on.