Ch. 19

Cali's POV

We pulled up to the house

We pulled up to the house. Bezel drove around the back, so he could park in the garage. I got out of the truck slamming Bezel's door shut as hard as I could. I damn near tried to break his window. Before he could even say anything I was already in the house, and walking up the stairs.

" Son, why you just slam my door like dat? My truck ain't did nun to you." Bezel said coming in our room a few minutes behind me.

" You don't give a fuck about my shit, so with all do disrespect fuck yo truck!" I said raising my voice.

He scrunched his face up, " What? Look, I get you mad bout the club, and shit but don't take it out on me."

" I GOT EVERY RIGHT TO TAKE IT OUT ON YOU! CAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING HYPOCRITE! YOU GAVE ME HELL CAUSE I SOLD ONE FUNKY ASS PAINTING, AND ME BEING A BRAND AMBASSADOR FOR SAVAGE FENTY! YET YOU'RE THE REASON MY CLUB WAS SET ON FIRE! YOU HID 6 DUFFEL BAGS FULL OF COCAINE IN MY FUCKING CLUB!" I yelled.

He just stood there looking stupid.

" Yeah, yo ass got caught in 4K! I couldn't even show the police the damn surveillance video cause you and ya dumbass workers was carrying all dat shit in the club 4 hours before it happened! Yeah, somebody stole ya fucking drugs. It wasn't burned in the fire. Somebody broke in and stole the shit, and then set my club on fire!" I yelled.

" Baby, I'm sorry. I'ma pay fa everything to be rebuilt. I'ma find out who did this, and I'ma handle it." He sighed as he rubbed his hands over his head.

" I don't want ya damn money! It's the fact dat you brought my business dat I worked hard fa into some shit like this! After I told you, you needed to stop!" I yelled as tears fell from my face.

" Baby, don't cry. I'm sorry, I fucked up. I can admit dat, I ju—" Bezel said trying to hug me, but I pushed him away before he could finish.

" I'm sorry. Sorry, dat's all yo ass can say? Sorry?! Yo apologizes don't mean shit to me right now. My name, my brand, my reputation! Everything I worked so hard fa! All of it could be on the line, if the police find out what really happened! I can see it in the headlines and blogs now, Caliana Cartier self made multi-millionaire involved in drug trafficking ring. Whole time, I don't even got shit to do with it!"

" You know damn well, if I was to ever get caught with this shit I'd let em know you innocent in all of this! So, don't even act like I'll let you go down fa some shit I did. And dat's what da fuck you worried bout? Yo fucking reputation? You worried bout what da next m'fer think about chu! Caliana you already knew what I was doing before we even got together, so don't do dat son. At first, me being a drug dealer wasn't a problem fa you. But now it's embarrassing to you? Dat's ya problem you care too much about what the next m'fer think bout chu."

" Yeah, I do and I thought you wasn't going to be doing it fa this long. Cause common sense is to make enough to be able to put ya self in a position to where you can turn the dirty money into legal money, so you can leave all this shit alone. Brayden, you've made more than enough money to own a legit business. Hell, you got enough to own several businesses in the state, if you wanted to! Brayden what you do is a reflection of me, and vice versa, so yes. Yes, I'm worried about what people say and think!"