iii. Delusions of Grandeur

SICK ANGELS 
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗂𝗂. ( delusions of grandeur )

 ( delusions of grandeur )

      MARIETTA DISLIKED QUITE a few things including others, socializing, or parties ( basically anything that involved her talking to people outside her family ) Painting was not among those few things Marietta did not like, she enjoyed it actually, even if she wasn't near good at it. Marietta stuck to finger paintings and abstract art, anything else would've resulted in a mess she did not want to clean up.

      Of course, Marietta did not expect to encounter something she did not like while getting prepared to do something she did.

        Now the question was, why was there a weird lanky boy standing in the entryway of her dorm room?

       There was a light knock on the door, and Marietta had expected it to be someone else, anyone else ( her sisters, for example ) just not a boy. Apparently in America, boys held a bad disease called cooties, and that was something Marietta did not want, so she vowed to stay as far away from any male that wasn't her father as possible.

     Long ago, there was a time where Marietta thought that even her father had held a case of the cooties and she wouldn't go near him; that suspicion was denied multiple times.

      Marietta knew boys were nasty, vile creatures and she wasn't going to let this one ruin her fun. So she was very taken aback when she swung the door open, paintbrush in between her teeth and kitty-cat apron on, to reveal a boy ( gross! ) with tussled brown hair and long limbs.