Time is ticking

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABBY AND BAD POV

"I think we are far enough" Bad panted out, leaning against a nearby wall, they had been dunning for several minutes now and were around two miles away from the prison, so the crowd started to scatter around.

"Now we just have to wait and lay low for a while until Angela gets Drista out" Abby added, looking around, they were still in the poor side of the city so they managed to blend in pretty easily, seeing that they only wore a shabby cloak.

After a few minutes passed to regain their breath, Abby noticed that something was off with Bad, he looked really pale, like if he was scared to death by something.

"Hey..." she softly called, placing a hand on his arm, her action making him jump "It's ok, no need to be so tense, i'm sure she'll do it without problems" she assured with a smile, but Bad shook his head "That's not what's worrying me" he mumbled, starting to fidget with his fingers.

"What is it then?"

"Do you remember why normal being can't enter our realm?" she nodded "Because they would be affected by the void magic, which will slowly corrupt their magic until they can't us it anymore, why?" she asked confused.

"Does.... will this concept... apply to Angela as well?" he asked worried, Abby smiled "No, she's not a normal being anymore, she's a ghost, it shouldn't apply to her"

"Shouldn't.... but not wouldn't...." he mumbled, still not convinced. Abby sighed, an idea sprouting in her mind "There's a library nearby, why don't we go there and see if there's some information about it?" she proposed, immediately brightening up Bad's expression "Yeah!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

Total time spent in the void: 3 hours.

"So... you're a ghost and... if i put this on... i'll become one too?" Drista asked, receiving a nod "It will only be for ten minutes, then you'll come back to normal, but in that time we need to leave this prison and head back to the portal" she explained, Angela could still see that she wasn't convinced about this.

"You don't have to worry, i'll protect you if something goes wrong, but if you keep the medallion on we both should be fine" she assured in a calm voice, giving her a soft smile.

"Thank you..."

"Angela"

"Thank you Angela... how... how's my brother?" she wanted to talk a bit before leaving, it was understandable, Dream did tell them that she was left alone for a very long time, so Angela didn't put any pressure on her.

"He's alright, he did some bad things but once you'll be back we'll settle things out together, i promise" she placed her back against the wall, knowing that this will take a while, but she wasn't in a hurry, since Drista told her that the guards only come twice a day, at lunch and in the evening to check if she was still there.